Some New CBD Strains that we made and thinking to offer test grow packs in lure of grow reports with photos? Anyone interested?

Aloha everyone!

It's getting on August- the time we had planned to launch this CBD test. Some delays continue as the postal service has us stymied. So this is what I have so far-
Seeds sent to:
PtreeCi- CBD Zkilttles
Kryppler- CBD Widow
Sundog- Zkilttles
Musashi- Mohan Ram

Others who said they contacted SB for seeds:
Islandgrower- ?
Phoenix- Mohan Ram
High-Mish- CBD Tangerine Cookie
Deach69- CBD Sunset Sherbet

Others who have shown interest:
Wisp- Mohan Ram
Curous101- CBD Sunset Sherbet
Fated-?
Indi- ?

If you have interest and have not contacted Shanti yet, you are encouraged to do so. @Deach69, @High-mish, @Pheonix66, @Islandgrower did you braddahs get your seed yet? @wisp and @curious101 are you guys in? @Fated? @Indi? Just checking, no pressure.

🤙Mu
Sorry bout the late reply bro . Just got my catalog with the order . I am not sure if Shanti is aware I am interested in testing. But I have another shipment which should be shipping soon so it can be added to those if still available.

So far. PtreeCi, Pheonix66, and me. Has anyone else received and started their testers yet. I am interested in seeing these plants come alive as I've heard many are colorful in foliage. It would be nice to see purple thingies like what @longball was sharing the other day 😁

🤙Mu
I'm good to go, planning on starting in the next week or so. Do we post progress here in this thread or start a journal in strain base sub forum?

Thank you SB !

🚀⚕♀♂

Ah me and my big mouth :D law of Murphy is strong on me when participating in these projects. CBD divine is in my next round. The genetics are secret? If I had the space, I would say yes. But I wouldn’t do the project justice under current circumstances.
Medicine Man is on my christmas list, I read it has CBD in it too but did not find out how much it is.

I would definitely be interested in the CBD Tangerine Cookies.

I am growing Tangie Cookies (bc bud depot), and I like it. some of the f2's I made seem to have an issue with mold, but I like the strain for a nice, potent little indica plant that will also create some terpenes. beta caryophyllene mostly, and that tastes good with a burned joint or to use making edibles.

a CBD cross would be a nice start to find a mother and begin some work

Any news about tests of something other then Skitlles and Moham ram?

Would like to see sunset sherbet somewhere :,(

Iam finished Skitllez already, waiting for first impressions on it...
I wouldve been growing the Sunset Sherbet, I feel bad but they wouldn't have arrived on time for the outdoor season.

Do you have any photos of the Skittlez?

I wouldve been growing the Sunset Sherbet, I feel bad but they wouldn't have arrived on time for the outdoor season.

Do you have any photos of the Skittlez?

My bad, I should've seen that, great photos :)

Back