Some New CBD Strains that we made and thinking to offer test grow packs in lure of grow reports with photos? Anyone interested?

I’m in Mu.
Post up a complete list when you can. I will send a pm for choices.
We’re legal now and a winter indoor grow is just what the doctor ordered.
👍
my outdoor garden is booked with good ole skunk and MK hybrids. Got a faithful ssh out there too.
ax

MK hybrids are yummy!
Thanks for the support brah. I let Shanti know of your interest in this project.

🤙Mu

Just a thought, from a typical consumer.
Few things are more disappointing then to go out with your only 10 bucks
and end up buying cbd weed when you were expecting actual weed, or worse
pissing off your customers cause you bought the wrong thing... I realize there's
a niche market for people who can afford and enjoy smoking all day long, as
well as some medical (mostly mental imo) benefits to cbd. But it's not the classic..
My point is this, maybe it would be a good thing to have a marker to identify cbd
bud to the consumer, before buying it.. A specific type smell/colour(?)

pissing off your customers cause you bought the wrong thing... I realize there's
well as some medical (mostly mental imo) benefits to cbd. But it's not the classic..
My point is this, maybe it would be a good thing to have a marker to identify cbd
You make some very good points, I never thought about it from that angle.
Thank you.

Ask the sales person at the dispensary for high thc varieties.
Check the label before you purchase.
Many high thc varieties are now being cbd’d and resold using the high thc name.
Cbd mango
Cbd nordle
Cbd black widow
CBD GG4
CBD cookies
CBD blue berry
are all being sold at medical dispensary.
I personally feel if it’s been cbd’d it should no longer carry the high thc name.
Just my opinion.
I have yet to find any flower in any dispensary that could compete with my own home grown.
Most dispensary have been quite disappointing with the quality they sell and the prices are outrageous.
I feel your pain, Quality or lack there of is the main reason I began cultivating my own many decades ago.
Onward thru the fog!
👍

Ask the sales person at the dispensary for high thc varieties.
Check the label before you purchase.
Many high thc varieties are now being cbd’d and resold using the high thc name.
Cbd mango
Cbd nordle
Cbd black widow
CBD GG4
CBD cookies
CBD blue berry
are all being sold at medical dispensary.
I personally feel if it’s been cbd’d it should no longer carry the high thc name.
Just my opinion.
I have yet to find any flower in any dispensary that could compete with my own home grown.
Most dispensary have been quite disappointing with the quality they sell and the prices are outrageous.
I feel your pain, Quality or lack there of is the main reason I began cultivating my own many decades ago.
Onward thru the fog!
👍
I have only been impressed by a few things from a few dispensaries. Helping Hand had some wonderful Sensi seeds indica flowers, lots of variety, and A Detroit Alternative had some of the best quality for the price Alien Kush, Cookie(all of them, regular, animal, platinum, etc), and the "elite" Cali Og's on the top shelf were the actual flower they were supposed to be according to my cousin when he was visiting from Cali that summer. ADA, also, had A master kush x headband that took 3rd in indica at the 1st MI Cannabis cup.

Have to tell ya, I have smoked my CBD shark shock..
Thinking it is just smooth CBD/THC plant,, what an astonishing effect when i got back to office :D :D :D
Hell I was baked like rabbit :D :D
Just for hour or so, but damn that was some unexpected (at the time unwanted) high :D
My employer looked at me and told me, the sun makes you no good today I see :D :D

Have to tell ya, I have smoked my CBD shark shock..
Thinking it is just smooth CBD/THC plant,, what an astonishing effect when i got back to office :D :D :D
Hell I was baked like rabbit :D :D
Just for hour or so, but damn that was some unexpected (at the time unwanted) high :D
My employer looked at me and told me, the sun makes you no good today I see :D :D

and the next day?

I’d like to test some if possible.
If not no problem.
Got a new LED panel that will be interesting to see results.
that brand is supposed to be pretty good! good choice! I have mainly seen the advertising "they gave me this light for free" videos really. and the par test videos. I am excited.

that brand is supposed to be pretty good! good choice! I have mainly seen the advertising "they gave me this light for free" videos really. and the par test videos. I am excited.
ledlightdepot is where I got them and there was a small hiccup in order but they took care of it immediately.The coverage is great and if not bright enough just lower light.

Back