slabsofdank 2023 outdoor update

Well it's been another week plus. She has endured another thunderstorm, another hard frost, and hoards of people in the skies, adjacent pastures, hunters, holiday visitors, and Santa Claus. I kind of expected to be ripped but it didn't happen. I'm hoping patience pays off and she is otherwordly.

20231226_dec26.jpg

The sun has not burned off all the frost in the shadows.
20231226_dec26th.jpg

20231226dec26.jpg

Well it's been another week plus. She has endured another thunderstorm, another hard frost, and hoards of people in the skies, adjacent pastures, hunters, holiday visitors, and Santa Claus. I kind of expected to be ripped but it didn't happen. I'm hoping patience pays off and she is otherwordly.

View attachment 79768

View attachment 79769

View attachment 79770
They look like baseball bats .😲☀️ Don't harm anybody 🤣🤣🤣.
Great work💪

View attachment 79768

View attachment 79769

View attachment 79770

"I get knocked down, but I get up again..."

She was a big girl. I under estimated what I needed to harvest it. After removing the support cage it went wild. Then my XL fiskar pruning shears were laughed at.
20231226_uncaged.jpg

I ended up digging out around the root ball enough to snip the larger roots. It was quite a chore to lift it out of the hole.
20231226_AB.jpg

The chainsaw would just be too noisy so I had a dull ass hand saw to cut off the rootball.
20231227_AB1.jpg

Yep the last one of my 2023 outdoor grow was Angel's Breathe. She smells of rotten fruit and jet fuel. Total days of growth from seed was 298 days. Harvest will be good. I'll let her hang for a few weeks and sample it. Thanks for following. Have a Happy New Year!

She was a big girl. I under estimated what I needed to harvest it. After removing the support cage it went wild. Then my XL fiskar pruning shears were laughed at.
View attachment 79806

I ended up digging out around the root ball enough to snip the larger roots. It was quite a chore to lift it out of the hole.
View attachment 79805

The chainsaw would just be too noisy so I had a dull ass hand saw to cut off the rootball.
View attachment 79804

Yep the last one of my 2023 outdoor grow was Angel's Breathe. She smells of rotten fruit and jet fuel. Total days of growth from seed was 298 days. Harvest will be good. I'll let her hang for a few weeks and sample it. Thanks for following. Have a Happy New Year!

She looks like she is not from this world :love:

Amazing work (y)

MB

Thanks @longball @Mr. Brown today I was picking off the fan leaves and got to wondering how heavy it was hanging there after 24 hrs. After a few handfuls of fan leaves, maybe another ounce if that.
View attachment 79824

But hanging at 15.4 lbs. as is with all stems and limbs not manicured just a few fan leaves removed. I checked a few times and it was always 15.4 lbs.
View attachment 79823

Smells wonderful.
Massive yield .🍊☀️💪
Keep the main stem for memory 🎄
How much you estimate will be dry herb out of it ?
1.5 kg more or less?

Back