slabsofdank 2023 outdoor update

@slabsofdank i dream of growing outdoors under the guidance of Gaia. That would require some serious gorrilla growing for me. Not really an option. I can only see it working if I staked out an amazing spot, then climbed up the tree to hide it in the upper boughs.

Ahhh... one can dream though. Perhaps in a few years I'll get some property then utilize a greenhouse.

brrr, another handful of frosty nights.

They are slowing down now. A little frostburn. Super sticky.
#1 is the middle one. I almost cut it this morning. A couple more days.
20231127_084941.jpg

#2 is the big leafy one. Buds swelling up.
20231127_084923.jpg

#3 Is probably the last to mature flower clusters. She doesn't like the cold weather.
20231127_084904.jpg

So, the middle one came down today. Spicy, minty, and a very strong cinnamon smell to her. No mold anywhere.
20231129_last3.jpg

Buds are nice and thick. Very sticky with resin.
20231129AB.jpg

After taking the cage off she almost fell over from the heavy flowers.
20231129_AB1.jpg

I was barely able to carry it without separating the main limbs. Nice, I was afraid all my Angels Breathe had flowered prematurely from the excess shading mistake back in June.
20231129_AB.jpg

I'll let her hang for a week or two now before sampling it. Thanks for visiting.

So, the middle one came down today. Spicy, minty, and a very strong cinnamon smell to her. No mold anywhere.
View attachment 78930

Buds are nice and thick. Very sticky with resin.
View attachment 78929

After taking the cage off she almost fell over from the heavy flowers.
View attachment 78928

I was barely able to carry it without separating the main limbs. Nice, I was afraid all my Angels Breathe had flowered prematurely from the excess shading mistake back in June.
View attachment 78927

I'll let her hang for a week or two now before sampling it. Thanks for visiting.
Phenomenal, outstanding, glorious, and more superlatives… What’s your drying method and how many pounds you estimating? 🤩💰

Down to the wire on these last two. I was curious what was coming down next.
Scratch around and find the tag.
NL5xHz.jpg
Wow, another NL5xHaze !!! She has started purpling some on the flowers and is just dripping with resins.

last two23.jpg

This will be the last one to go, finally firming up the buds. Could it be another Doors, or Angel's Breathe, or one last NL5xHaze? I'll try to give her another week.
last one 2023.jpg

Their days are numbered...

Thanks @Diesel840 she was so heavy I had to reinforce the drying wire to support her. The heaviest one this season. I was almost intoxicated, no I was, just uncaging and hanging it up. Jet fuel with a splash of lemons. My fingers were coated with resin stripping the larger fan leaves.

I guess I will spray Bt one more time this season. Unbelievable to still need it but the temps were 80f yesterday with a low of 68f. Moths are everywhere still with no hard freeze yet.

Since that last one was getting beat up by the cows I put out a perimeter wire to protect it from them. They weren't eating it, but seemed to like to rub into it breaking the branches and leaving hair.

I was almost intoxicated, no I was, just uncaging and hanging it up. Jet fuel with a splash of lemons. My fingers were coated with resin stripping the larger fan leaves.
Nice! Sounds like an amazimg terp profile, right up my alley! I had planned on running a straw of Nl5HazeC and perhaps Ortega, but it looks like I'm going to have my hands full with the limited releases I scored at Auctions. The Lemon Pledge Jetfuel will have to wait. 🤤

I can't wait to hear a smoke report. Ohhh... the Terps!

Back