Shark Shock selection winner (pforum176)

Just the luck of the draw/pheno 176. I had probably the sweetest smelling Shark of any plant I’ve ever had and also another not so sweet. The sweet one was the most potent awesome reefer but long lost. If you have more seeds, plant them and hopefully you will find that special sweet Shark in those.
Hi BB, about six years ago I had a Shark Shock that was wonderfully fruity but was much more Sativa. The current one is something else entirely... But I guess they're not the last Shark Shock seeds I've tried 😊 ...

Hi BB, about six years ago I had a Shark Shock that was wonderfully fruity but was much more Sativa. The current one is something else entirely... But I guess they're not the last Shark Shock seeds I've tried 😊 ...
I Understand 176. While I just grew out a few and all were good the one was exceptionally awesome in all respects. That was about 20-25 years ago and it’s still talked about. There’s a real keeper in there somewhere and you’ll find it someday but in the meantime you have plenty of varieties to keep you busy. Todo bien!

F@cking hell mate. Those photos are some of the best cannabis shots I've ever seen 👌
Great job, did you keep the strain alive? Or moved onto something else? ✌️
Hi Jammy Git, I'm so glad you like the photos and thank you for the compliments. Of course I kept it and soon G13xSkunk will join Shark Shock, in the motherhouse ;) ...
I Understand 176. While I just grew out a few and all were good the one was exceptionally awesome in all respects. That was about 20-25 years ago and it’s still talked about. There’s a real keeper in there somewhere and you’ll find it someday but in the meantime you have plenty of varieties to keep you busy. Todo bien!
Hi BB, I'm looking forward to discovering the Holy Grail...when I'm not so busy :) ...

Back