Shark Shock selection winner (pforum176)

Hi, thank you for the compliments.

love your reports, dude. are these shark shocks clones or seeds btw?

keep up the reports :)
Plants are from clones of mother SharkShock7 (from previous page).

Great selection PF176,
if we ever needed proof that "old-school" lines can compete with today's
shark shock has it...

Slap a touch of purple on that, boom!
Sherbo lato cookie brisket pie....

Sweet widowy goodness..
Exactly as you say... Old-school varieties are the best... At least you know what you're growing.

"Sherbo lato cookie brisket pie...." That's what got me. :ROFLMAO:

Hi Swifty, sorry...another post I found late... In hindsight, I perceive the scent at the end of the flower as a mixture of ginger and coffee...a really nice scent. But after drying, I can't describe the final product, but it's not that pleasant. It might be because I love fruity and sweet varieties :love: ...

And I add more pictures from the recent round ;):

49_12

SS_49_12_1.jpg
SS_49_12_2.jpg
SS_49_12_3.jpg

Hi Swifty, sorry...another post I found late... In hindsight, I perceive the scent at the end of the flower as a mixture of ginger and coffee...a really nice scent. But after drying, I can't describe the final product, but it's not that pleasant. It might be because I love fruity and sweet varieties :love: ...

And I add more pictures from the recent round ;):

49_12

View attachment 88847
View attachment 88848
View attachment 88849
Just the luck of the draw/pheno 176. I had probably the sweetest smelling Shark of any plant Iā€™ve ever had and also another not so sweet. The sweet one was the most potent awesome reefer but long lost. If you have more seeds, plant them and hopefully you will find that special sweet Shark in those.

Back