Shark Shock selection winner (pforum176)

pforum176

2024 Circle of Excellence
Hello Growers,

Seventeen of the 18 seeds germinated. 11 females and 6 males.

The females were almost identical in bloom, so it was difficult to determine the winner. I removed any that had deformities on the leaves, needed long growth or those that showed nanners. None of them had a distinct scent, but all had lots of resin. Mostly they don't need much nutrients, so I over fertilized them the first round and the dry material was not edible :( ...

I harvested them after 7 weeks of flowering. Of course they would need more time, but when I let most of the trichomes turn amber, it was almost impossible to get up if you consumed Shark Shock in the evening :) ...

SharkShock.jpg

Smell:

In both samples there is a faint smell of Skunk, a touch of fruit and straw. SharkShock7 has a sour smell.

Appearance:

Only one flower stood out incredibly, the others remained small and almost the same. All females had hard flowers.

Effect:

The onset of effect is gradual. I'm in a good mood, but I'm locked in my head. I have trouble speaking because I can't think and compose sentences meaningfully. Great for relaxation. The effect lasts about 1.5 hours. Followed by great hunger :) ...

If I let the shark bloom longer, then I create a great couch lock...for the rest of the day of course :) ...

Smell:

In both samples there is a faint smell of Skunk, a touch of fruit and straw. SharkShock7 has a sour smell.

Appearance:

Only one flower stood out incredibly, the others remained small and almost the same. All females had hard flowers.

Effect:

The onset of effect is gradual. I'm in a good mood, but I'm locked in my head. I have trouble speaking because I can't think and compose sentences meaningfully. Great for relaxation. The effect lasts about 1.5 hours. Followed by great hunger :) ...

If I let the shark bloom longer, then I create a great couch lock...for the rest of the day of course :) ...

Great review @pforum176 (y)

Just like what 007 said to Odd Job in Goldfinger, ā€œShockingā€ ā€¦
Thanks BB, your comment made me very happy and laugh :ROFLMAO:...
Nice review. I've some MedMan beans, but no Shark Shock yet.
-Diesel840
Of course I'm very interested in Medicine Man too...have been for a long time, but always end up choosing something else...hopefully I'll get to it one day :) ...

Back