Psycho Haze

hey well jack herer is ssh too.... so it looks like one hell of a cross

the cbd would come in from i have no idea ;)

we´ll leave that one up to the horse, or least till next time i get him to talk

love an respect

Outdoor Haze what latitude?

Nice to see those heads nodding! Curious about what latitude these are growing at? Not prying about location just hemisphere ,latitude.? Thanks for a glimpse of the great mystery haze!

I have a 5 pack of these waiting to be put down, but will have to wait for the CBD Shark Shock to go into flower before I think about that!

Looking forward to it though, they look like some good oil plants.

psycho haze

hi.
psycho haze is amnesia haze x nevilles haze.
seeds no exist any more .
just xave from botanic had 2000-3000.
ony feminized.
regular never existed.
small bud. ultra resini.
this was one of the best strains i ever worked with,

most similar you can find is medihaze from mr nice.
they cross the psycho haze with the cbd strain.

Last edited:
Nice

They look very healthy mate ... love the outdoor pics please keep em coming during flower :D
Some updated pictures taken Sept. 1
Glad I didn't top any of these girls, because their nice the way they are, nice and bushy
The days are getting shorter, and hopefully I'll have a Halloween harvest, keeping my fingers crossed.

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_00402.JPG

DSC_00412.JPG

DSC_00471.JPG

DSC_00442.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG
Thanks for looking in Guiness. these Psycho girls seem to me to be a little on the indica side imo, more like a big bush rather than a tall sativa. I'm very pleased with them so far, very vigorous and fast growing. Even as seedlings, they were very strong. The way they look now, I'm thinking a late Oct. or earlier harvest. Last year I, was harvesting up to Thanksgiving. The Santa Ana winds are my biggest threat more so than the rain. Until my wind barrier gets taller, I'll grow in pots, that way I can move them around to more protected areas. I have some sativa girls that will be monsters this year. I'm a farmer at heart, and all I can hope for is that the weather holds out, so until next time, happy growin and thanks again......
Hey Lat33n, can you provide some details on your potting mix and fertilizer regime? Thanks mate.

Back