Psycho Haze

Nice run you have growing there.

Since Frost and Rain are not likely to destroy your buds like a great many of us, I have to ask, have you run a haze outdoors before? What month do you harvest?

My dream is to grow some outdoor sativa monsters one day and actually let them finish. I am in Northern Oregon and I have to say that pretty much all the outdoor I see here is not worth smoking. I have seen some killer hash (Jacks Cleaner comes to mind) but the buds are just too early. So I really envy you all down there for your ability to grow.

I know you can grow a sativa outdoors that is 5lbs if you try. I am not sure why it is not more common. I can see why all the indoor is Indica, those guys are cash croppers on a time schedule.

My dream is to grow some Sativa Monsters and make a lot of hash and just keep the best of the best buds for myself. I could never think of selling a sativa I have almost a year into. This generation doesn't even appreciate sativa.

Thanks for looking in Guiness. these Psycho girls seem to me to be a little on the indica side imo, more like a big bush rather than a tall sativa. I'm very pleased with them so far, very vigorous and fast growing. Even as seedlings, they were very strong. The way they look now, I'm thinking a late Oct. or earlier harvest. Last year I, was harvesting up to Thanksgiving. The Santa Ana winds are my biggest threat more so than the rain. Until my wind barrier gets taller, I'll grow in pots, that way I can move them around to more protected areas. I have some sativa girls that will be monsters this year. I'm a farmer at heart, and all I can hope for is that the weather holds out, so until next time, happy growin and thanks again......

Easy on the youngins...

Hey guiness don't lose faith in all young people... Immnot young anymore but im far from old... Although I'd love to retire now... I love sativas and I love indicas... All cannabis has a place in my life.... Don't lose hope and remember that years down the road you might meet some youngin that is more than interested in that sativa seed stash.... I like to think abou what will be when I'm older and if I'll ever meet some one worthy of my personal seed stash who would really appreciate what it means... Much like you hear now of people passing on their stash from over 30 yrs ago...

Real nice plants lat33n.... Beautiful pics... Looking forward to seeing them finish.. Hope they stay true ladies for you and are some serious hazy meds... Did you ever here more about lineage or a name change??? Would love to know if they are afghan haze, nl haze, maybe something to do with the shanti ac male... Could be from another CBD member...

Hoping for the best for ya... You lucky sob

OG

Don't get me wrong, I love to have a mix. I have a guy that specializes in indica hybrids and it is always the fire. I always buy a little from him, a couple times a month. Big frosty skunky buds. The guy would never have anything but fire, so I can buy blind from him. My biggest beef is it is like $80 a quarter. Where I live that is pretty expensive. We have an uncle that has several sativa leaning hybrids that he calls old school names, but they are no where near what we use to buy in the day. Still, it is an up high and the best sativa I can find around here.

One day I will be able to grow some sativas, hopefully something that is worked and a little tame. That is why I come to this site... looking at the hazes. I don't mind having to wait, but having to wait and then get a wild ass plant that is hard to manage and tiny buds.. that is a bit much. Sounds like hours of trimming popcorn buds after waiting a year.

So for now it is me buying the best I can. Uncle sells the sat fire for $200 oz and it is more like 2.25oz and $80 a quarter from my friend. And the price is right when you know from experience how much trouble it is to get a cured ounce to the table.

Some updated pictures taken Sept. 1
Glad I didn't top any of these girls, because their nice the way they are, nice and bushy
The days are getting shorter, and hopefully I'll have a Halloween harvest, keeping my fingers crossed.

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_00402.JPG

DSC_00412.JPG

DSC_00471.JPG

DSC_00442.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

Hi All

looking great and they are fem seed so it is normal to expect and get all females.
The plants seem to grow normally and look to be monsters. Will be very interested to see how the flowers finish...looks to be excellent area for what we do.

Great photos and nice little thread well done all the best sb

Well that explains it, I haven't been able to get any info on these plants since I recieved the seeds. Sorry, but never saw the mention of feminized anywhere. Major senior moment I suppose !!........I feel so stupid,

I wish I was growing Critical Mass, at least then I would get some answers to my questions. Can't find anything anywhere on what I'm growin. Very frustrating !

at the moment, the genetics behind this plant remain a mystery. i doubt you will find very much information. trust me, as i have personally asked the breeders themselves, and theyre unwilling to share this info, AT THE MOMENT. what i do know for sure is that it wont be called pyscho haze forever. if you pm shanti he might be able to give you some more info... i promise to fill you in if i find out anything myself.

one thing i can tell you for sure is i met someone recently whoworks with the breeders of this plant and she told me its one of her very favorite all time smokes.

hope that helps

love an respect

Hi,why is it called psycho haze? Does it make you psycho.ive smoked reg psycosis on many occasions and it gives me and who Ever smokes it psycosis hence the name.at least if you dont like being weirded up at least the Name gives a clue as to what to expect ,psycho haze night be the right name so peeps who dont like that feeling wont smoke it as the Name tells them what to expect ,just like strong alchol has a fancy Name to tell you its high potentcy .peace

this plant is ridiculously resiny and potent

does great outdoors too

so straight form the horses mouth...

i told you guys id get this info for you

psycho haze is...

amnesia haze x jack herer

bless up yourselves

love an respect

nice pics!

lat33n-very nice looking plants grown by an obviously talented farmer. congratulations!

this plant is ridiculously resiny and potent

does great outdoors too

so straight form the horses mouth...

i told you guys id get this info for you

psycho haze is...

amnesia haze x jack herer

bless up yourselves

love an respect

fx-where do you think the high cbd content comes from in this lineage? amnezia haze is ssh, right? so i'd guess the JH provides it..??

cR

Last edited:
Sounds Great

at the moment, the genetics behind this plant remain a mystery. i doubt you will find very much information. trust me, as i have personally asked the breeders themselves, and theyre unwilling to share this info, AT THE MOMENT. what i do know for sure is that it wont be called pyscho haze forever. if you pm shanti he might be able to give you some more info... i promise to fill you in if i find out anything myself.

one thing i can tell you for sure is i met someone recently whoworks with the breeders of this plant and she told me its one of her very favorite all time smokes.

hope that helps

love an respect

2004; I Was Gifted Some Chemo Haze Off My Old M8 " Kevdaddy ":cool:. Indoors She Took Over 100 Days To Flower ( Outdoors, I Lost Count Of The Days :rolleyes:)
Anyways, Your Psycho Haze Sounds Very Nice And I Wish You All The Best:)
JKP

Attachments

• Chemo_Haze-_100_Days.jpg
    Chemo_Haze-_100_Days.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 9
  • ChemohazeandB13seed-_53rd-N_Wales-2004.jpg
    ChemohazeandB13seed-_53rd-N_Wales-2004.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 10
  • chemo haze-little buds-2005.jpg
    chemo haze-little buds-2005.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 9
  • Jimi_Haze-2005.jpg