Mkaze33days3wksb.JPG

Group 1 @33 days
Mkazegroup133days.JPG

D & E @3 wks
MkazeDnE3wks.JPG

F & G @3 wks
MkazeFnG3wks.JPG

Mo.

I had plants JAMMED in bloom-boom for a while, so I didn't take the Mkaze out for a lil bit for pix. The lack of space (and a heavy hand with the chickenshit) hurt the yield on the 2nd round. Here is everybody @ 51/40 days.

Mkaze5140daysa.JPG

A & B @51 days
MkazeAnB51days.JPG

B & C @51 days
MkazeBnC51days.JPG

Mo.

Then we chopped. I took B ~61 days, and she was ready. I wanted to let the rest of the plants go to at least 9wks, but I had to chop em @ 67 and 56 days (Labor day). 'A' wanted at least another week (11+), C was just about right (10wks), D and E were ready (8wks), F wanted at least 10 more days (~10 wks?), and G was almost done (8+wks).

A, C, F and G had similar budstructures/smells. Sweet and funky/musky, with fluffy, frosty, big, loose buds. D was the fastest plant, but was not a big yielder. She was probably my favorite smelling plant of the group, all funky, skunky, roasted nutty. Nice dense 'calyx towers' - heavier than they looked, and CAKED with resin. E had probably the hardest buds that I've grown. Really greasy, dense nuggets of lil calyxes. Funky, fuelly smell. I have a cut of B, and I think that I lucked out with that plant. If I had to choose one of the 7 (based on seedplant performance/smoke, and cloning frendlieness, lol), it would be B. Nice heavy cola - lil calyxes smashed together, and dripping with resin. She seems to be close to G, but with looser, longer buds. Killer funky/skunky/chocolatey smell. Reminded me VERY much of the ECSD x La Confidential I had when I first started growing.

A Chop, 67 days after 1st flowers (~75-80 days of 12/12)
Achop1.JPG

Achop2.JPG

Achop3.JPG

Achop4.JPG

Mo.

C Chop, 67 days - Sweet pissy sativa; longest single cola I've grown, dry top wouldn't fit in a gallon ziplock. She was like a giant fluffy ear of corn.

Cchop1.JPG

Cchop2.JPG

Cchop3.JPG

Mo.

D Chop, 56 days (~65-70 days of 12/12). If I had to guess, I'd say that she was related to either the Afghan, or the MKush in the parentage...

Dchop1.JPG

Dchop2.JPG

Dchop3.JPG

Dchop4.JPG

Mo.

Shout out again to Shanti and Mr. Nice Seed Co. for hooking up these testers. I haven't been around for a few months, and I can't wait to kick back with my outdoor and do some catching up. :D

I have 6 M.Kaze seeds left, and I have a cut of B, so when I get some going in flower, I'll drop the pix off in here. BTW, I DEFFO plan on making some f2's/incrosses with the last 6 beans and my cut ;)

S7305407.JPG

No Mo. :cool:

mmmmmmmmm how i missed that pool table and concrete floor... haha

good job on the Mkazes.. im really diggin a and b

can't wait until you're back around for good. i miss talking to my mentor..haha

for realie though you've given me alot of the info i use in my grow.

got something i'd like for you to look at as well... maybe this year we can do that harvest party thang.... haha remember that?

great job as always Pat

GET BACK HERE SOON!!!!!!!!!

woh, Paddy, those look fantastic :D

you definately found more indica-leaning plants than i did....Ive got a couple of heavy sativa looking ladies, and only one middle of the road plant.

Kinda makes me wonder what lies in your remaining 6, and my remaining 10 lmao

Padster:)

some super buds there mate

like eddie said iv missed that pool table:D great job mate

carnt wait to see this years outdoor grow

great job patrick, lots of resin for sure enjoy .After seeing your pics Ithink I'll pop some of my remaining kazes All the best Groundweller:)

Back