Paddy's Monster Master Kaze - 2009 Testers

Shout out again to Shanti and Mr. Nice Seed Co. for hooking up these testers. I haven't been around for a few months, and I can't wait to kick back with my outdoor and do some catching up. :D

I have 6 M.Kaze seeds left, and I have a cut of B, so when I get some going in flower, I'll drop the pix off in here. BTW, I DEFFO plan on making some f2's/incrosses with the last 6 beans and my cut ;)

S7305407.JPG

No Mo. :cool:

Please tell me that "A" was the dankest, tastiest, stoniest of the bunch. I take that back. It was "D", wasn't it?
S.

Last edited:
Glad you finish flowering without problems and glad cause you are happy with the plants.

however ... they looks

F A N T A S T I C

Eddo, Amo, MrMr, G.Dwellah, Stone, Blizz Ay-Yo! :D Thank you for the love :)

I'm a smell kinda guy, and the smells from the B, D, and E plants were all funk. They were the plants that I sampled the most, and due to unforseen circumstances, I had to part with ~95% of the MKaze w/o smoking it. I smoked a few grams out of A, B, C and E, and kept ~a quarter of D. I loved the smoke from the indy doms, and really liked the sativa leaners. Little to no haze smells from my plants, though. The sativa doms were citrusy/sweet and skunky with tiny lil calyxes.

I took cuts of my mom (B - selection through attrition, lol) yesterday, and I MAY be stripping and flipping the current mom in a few weeks. Whatever, when I get some plants in flower, I'll update. The remaining few seeds are CALLING me from the fridge, lol.

all about the odours eh mister Starfish ;)

thats some fine looking bud you have there mate, hope u get to keep more of the next run mate :)

Thanks, JShizzle :D It looks like one or both of these will be for me :D These are replacements for a few male seedplants that I pulled today.

MKaze "B" plant, Day1.
S7305735.JPG

S7305736.JPG

I have a big 'former mom' that is ~25 days in flower. I should be taking a bunch of plants out 2moro, so I'll try to get some pics of her.

This is a pretty good plant. I've been vapping quick-dried nugs from 2 different phenos and both are very nice.

Thanks fer droppin HHHG :D I was very happy with the lil bit that I was able to smoke in the summer, and I was VERY happy with the way they grew as a group, and especially the single cola plants.

This girl is in a 3 gallon, and is 25 days today.
S7305755.JPG

S7305756.JPG

No definitive smells or resin yet. It's early ;)

Howdy, gbf :) Thanks for stoppin in :) The buds are fire, but these plants are still lacking a little. The plants in the summer were beasting, because I hit a sweetspot with my soil (I think, lol), after adding in a shitload of backyard compost for the first time.

This cut is currently 'on the bubble' as far as bieng my 4th keeper. The pros are her KILLER kushy feet coffee smell, easy to clone, and fast flower time. Her con's (so far, may be grower error) are her CRAZY branchieness, her lack of stretch, and loose buds. I've got my last 6 MKaze ~2 weeks veggin, and I hope to run all females from clone (along with this cut), looking for a keeper.

This cut will DEFFO make the outdoor rounds. ;) Stay tuned for dry shots.

Whattap, Scorp :D The smoke is... STRONG ... I had a lil bud on a ballast for a few days, and while it was still sort of 'green', the flavor and stone are A++. Nothing 'pleasant' about the smells - feety, kushy, coffee, rotten breath, and the high is like a body shot of ketamine. I felt my face flush, and body 'dissappear'. The head portion of the high was strong too, but surprisingly, not too 'stupid'. Sort of sleepy, lots of comfy. My ex used to call that 'schmoopy'. I wouldn't advise burning this and operating heavy machinery, or lighting up right before your Jeopardy! appearance, lol.

I'm gonna TRY to do a proper smoke report in my smoke report thread in a few days. :) It looks like this will be my stash as the sun starts to creep higher, so there will be no shortage of dried shots thru the end of the winter ;)

The good news is that the last 6 are sexed. The bad news is that there are 5 males, lol.
S7306128.JPG

Then there were 4. Gonna flower these.
S7306129.JPG

Here is the female. Nice and vigorus. I'm HOPEFULLY taking cuts within the next few days. I'm a lil jammed up in veg, ATM...
S7306130.JPG

This is a 1 week veg Mkaze 'cut' that will be looking for pollen in a few weeks. From here out, I'ma refer to this cut as Mkaze #1, and the one that just showed will be Mkaze #2.
S7306131.JPG

The 4 MKaze 2 cuts rooted NICE in 15 days. By comparison, one of my gsk f2's cuts (#1, lol) each had 1 or 2 roots poking, and they were taken the same day/same method.

Sorry bout the yellow. MKaze 2 seedplant ~27 days after 1st. To this point in the 2 gallon (maybe 10 days now), she got 1 plant success water, and 1 pee water. I'll prolly start fish and kelp this week.
S7306221.JPG

Here is the former MKz1 momma. She got put in a 5gallon (from a 2 gallon), trimmed, and flipped ~10 days ago. That's the biggest pot that I have. Better pics of these plants in the future, I promise, lol.
S7306222.JPG

Here are the boys. Looking sort of uniform, with 1 seeming a lil faster,a nd 1 seeming a lil lighter green. They have been growing way outta the light footprint, and they will finish right there on the toilet.
S7306223.JPG

I'll be flipping the MKz2 cuts in 2 weeks, and those will be what I judge, but I'll still get up (better) pix of the seedplant as she goes along. :D

Whattap, MrN fam :D.

I've been running the MkZ#1 & MkZ#2 for almost a year now, and I'm running everything out. I've already chopped the last of the MkZ#1, and my last MkZ#2 is ~5 full wks today. I have both in jars, and I have a few F2's (mothered by the #1 & #2 cuts here) left to run. The first f2 run was VERY 'practical' ;)

MkZ #2, ~5wks, in a 3 gallon perlite hempy transplanted with 1+ gal organic soil. Fed mostly pee and PBP bloom soil. Also hits of plant success and protekt silicon. ~3+ wks to go.
DSC00061.JPG

DSC00060.JPG

DSC00062.JPG

DSC00064.JPG

DSC00065.JPG

I'll get pix of buds up soon :)

Very nice Patrick :)

MasKaze was one of my fav strains but sadly lost the mum and wasn't able to get clones in time. I still have 2 seeds left so I hope to get it going again one day.

What's good HHHG :D I remember your run of these, very nice! I'm smokin on some piney/chewable vitaminey MkZ f2 right now! :D Yo pop those seeds! The 2 cuts that I've been holding for the last ~18mo are just the last 2 females from the last 4 seeds. I held 4, and got 2 grils and a boy. I held the girls (both indy leaning), and crossed em to the boy.

I pulled the MkZ 2 mom today. Prolly ~10 full wks 12/12 and I trimmed the lowers ~2wks ago. I have 1 or 2 more of these floating thru bloom, but this is the end of her for all intents and purposes. I'll deffo be running the f2's/f3's in the future, though. Burnt rubber, skunk funk and rotten church. NOTHING sweet or 'inviting' about these smells. Unless you are a pothead. ;)
S7300004.JPG

S7300005.JPG

Wet nug shots soon come. :D

Whattap Sensi :D Yeah, I'm big on 'unique' and 'intense' smells, and this cut is both. If she was a lil quicker to root/veg, and a lil more reliably heavy, she would have gotten heavy rotation. Her sister cut was more user friendly, and is a mix of skunk, rotted lemons, and sweet armpits.

Some pix of that MkZ 2 under the CMH w/ the better cam. I'm still getting used to the cam, but I'm sort of starting to learn how to adjust the shots on the cam, and not rely on my freebie crap pic editing software.
DSC00158.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

DSC00160.JPG

DSC00161.JPG

Back