Paddy's Monster Master Kaze - 2009 Testers

wicked
looking forward to this pat
cant wait to see the organics rock
keep up the great work
bil;

What's good, billo? ;) Remember, it's 'fugazee' organics :p I still will be spraying with some PBP and protekt every few weeks or so. But that's down the road...

10 down, 10 popped and buried 48 hrs later. Gotta like those odds.
S7305052.JPG

S7305053.JPG

I'll be back in ~a week :^)

Hi PS, wishing you the best of luck with these beans and grow and I hope you find something special in there, sending out good vibes bro, will be keeping a close eye on this thread, gl m8.

What's good, billo? ;) Remember, it's 'fugazee' organics :p I still will be spraying with some PBP and protekt every few weeks or so. But that's down the road...

was just saying how great it is that we are both doin the same strain
respect and enjoy watching ya fugazee organics
good to see u are all go and got osme in
keep up the great work
bil

Wow, thanks for the love, fellers :) Feel free to drop in whenever, just bring cookies and coffee, and shepherd's pie n'shit!!

So far, 1 pokin up, and I expect the rest to be up by this time 2moro.

Viper, I was checkin out your Devil thread, and I flipped a Devil (Dev's #2) the same day as you did. Not the plant that I said looked like the one you posted (or one you have a cut of anyways), but her sister. I DO have 2 cuts of the 'similar' plant (Dev's #1 in my stable :D) going ~ a wk to 10 days ahead of you. I'll put some work on that thread soon. :D

Anybody got a doobie? :p

Still just the one popped, I may get them on the deck if it's sunny 2moro. I hate waiting for seeds to pop!

I've been talking about these in here, so I figgured I'd drop off a pic. G/Sk f2 (2:1), ~10 days out of the dirt. I have a handfull of these in flower now, and so far, they are just like their respective mommas. I hope they smoke the same :D. I think dad added some stretch, and even though these are incrossed a few times, they are still beastly plants.
S7305107.JPG

Damn I hate waiting for seeds to pop.

how do pat pat how you doin fella:)

have they poped yet

mine have hehe:)

Damn I hate waiting for seeds to pop.
:p

I had 2 pop the surface as of this morning. I moved the rest outside a few hours ago (in the 75 degree strong sun :D). I had 1 pop. 3 so far, I expect the sun to kickstart the rest within a few hours. There was 1 seed that was sort of 'behind' the rest when I planted them, but I expect all 10 that I cracked to come up.

Well dude, hope all is well in your next of the woods. Man the next couple of months is gonna be mental so many grows so many buds :D

Wishing you the best of luck on your adventure

Good lookin, UncleE :D

10 wet 10 up, but I'm rushing everything here. They got very hot the other day in the sun, and I did do some "cup-rolly-tappy" to dig for them. If I'm not careful they will end up like my ogk x g13/h beans. I'll do everything to rush them, and end up doing it very high too many times, and kill seedlings in the process. Sales rule #138 - If a customer appears to be disinterested, SLOW DOWN...

Anyway, they will stay in this box for another day or so, then I'll put them next door in the sweat box. They are hanging out with some LaNina and Shit clones.
S7305134.JPG

S7305135.JPG

I did do some "cup-rolly-tappy" to dig for them.
ROLF i remember doing that my self :D now i use the good old bog roll method I use to put them in soil after 2 days i would be picking the earth away looking for them LOL come on P:rolleyes:

Yeah, bruddah Green, I'm rushing!!! I'm an asshole, cause they were alive after 24 hours in the papertowel (aka kitchen roll, lol. I'ma hit the grocery clerk with that one in my best "My name is Ringo, and I play the drums..." voice :D), and by 48hrs they were throwing the shell. In an effort to 'see' them 2 days sooner, I probably cost them a week or 2 when all is said and done. I may have mutated 1 or 2 between the heat and the compost tea. I'm waiting to see everyone's smiling face :)

Yeah, bruddah Green, I'm rushing!!! I'm an asshole, cause they were alive after 24 hours in the papertowel (aka kitchen roll, lol. I'ma hit the grocery clerk with that one in my best "My name is Ringo, and I play the drums..." voice :D), and by 48hrs they were throwing the shell. In an effort to 'see' them 2 days sooner, I probably cost them a week or 2 when all is said and done. I may have mutated 1 or 2 between the heat and the compost tea. I'm waiting to see everyone's smiling face

they will pick up P;) LOL talk about seeds i just done a test on some of my own (about 9 months old) i put them in shit roll and forgot about them for 5 days! LOL just had a look after seeing your post and there is sum funki looking shit going on:eek: i put them on the TV i come back home after seeing the kids and notice shells on the floor -no shit pick the mass of semi wet shit roll up you should see the roots! jack and the bean stork got fuck all on these m8;) I threw them in the bin penicillin was starting to grow or some of the finest air roots iv ever saw? they looked like they could have grown though.

dont rush!
I remember an old story about a bull and his son standing at the top of a hill in a field the young bull turns to dad and says "look at all the cows down their dad, why dont we run down there and fuck one of them?" "dad turns round no son lets walk down there and fuck um all"

Looks cool !
Fuck, how time passing slowly ... I want to see buds right now :cool:

looking forward for good pictures ;)

BO

Hey Blizz, if you wanna see buds, check out my other thread :p :D Not for a while over here.

OK, I have 8 healthy, 1 stunted, and 1 that prolly won't make it. Like an ass, I put them in #'d cups, so I most likely will be skipping a # (or 2, I didn't check). Here they are, I'll check back in when they are real plants. They are under 2 x 42w flouros (a red and a blue) in a rubbermaid with mylar and a computer fan (12v) hooked to a 5v converter. Oh, they are in an organic soil mix. :rolleyes:
S7305162.JPG

lookin good pat pat

bring on the show:)the pat pat show:D

later dude

Back