Paddy's Monster Master Kaze - 2009 Testers

PatrickStar

Shantiman, thank you for the opportunity to be involved with the testers! :)

Positive vibes going out to the mail service, I'll be back when the seeds come. :D

EDIT - Had to change my *witty* title :rolleyes:

Last edited:
hello Pat! m8,
so your doing the Monster Mash? The graveyard smash?. :D

I feel a wee song comeing on?. hee hee!.

Are we gonna see trees PAT?.

#

If I have a say in it, there are gonna be some trees:D

Thanks for stoppin in, I hope my lil show really flexes the genetics (not like the EQ and Devil threads...). :rolleyes:

Ok if I'm holding the beans on June 1, They should be sexed and on display indoors by Mid-July. So the indoor show should run July --> September, and if they are sexed by July 15, I'll get a patch or 2 MASH'n around (all mash'd up? :p) :D

hehehehe mash up hehehe

sorry pat pat im a bit hazed at the mow:D

good luck mate bring on the fun:)

hello Pat and folks!,

all togather now!.:D

words and music by Bobby Pickett and Lenny Capizzi

I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from his slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

He did the mash
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

From my laboratory in the castle east
To the master bedroom where the vampires feast
The ghouls all came from their humble abodes
To get a jolt from my electrodes

They did the mash
They did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
They did the mash
It caught on in a flash
They did the mash
They did the monster mash

The zombies were having fun
The party had just begun
The guests included Wolf Man
Dracula and his son

The scene was rockin', all were digging the sounds
Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds
The coffin-bangers were about to arrive
With their vocal group, "The Crypt-Kicker Five"

They played the mash
They played the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
They played the mash
It caught on in a flash
They played the mash
They played the monster mash

Out from his coffin, Drac's voice did ring
Seems he was troubled by just one thing
He opened the lid and shook his fist
And said, "Whatever happened to my Transylvania twist?"

It's now the mash
It's now the monster mash
The monster mash
And it's a graveyard smash
It's now the mash
It's caught on in a flash
It's now the mash
It's now the monster mash

Now everything's cool, Drac's a part of the band
And my monster mash is the hit of the land
For you, the living, this mash was meant too
When you get to my door, tell them Boris sent you

Then you can mash
Then you can monster mash
The monster mash
And do my graveyard smash
Then you can mash
You'll catch on in a flash
Then you can mash
Then you can monster mash

KEY C

verse/chorus:

hope you all enjoyed that?.:p

#

Hi All

it seems MASH the word creates alot of visions for a lot of you...all of those videos made me laugh. All the best Sb

Whattup e'body :D Thanks for dropping by. Admini was kind enough to change the title, and I hope that I can be equally kind to the plants. Hopefully today is the day (hear that mail lady!!). :D

Paddy continues to hum/whistle the MASH theme song whilst staring at the mail box.

These seeds are gonna be something special, I can feel it in me bones. I was THIS close to getting the MKS instead of the Spice for my first MrN pack, and I was KICKING my self all winter for not having the 70 bux for some Af/Hz (BTW, 55 Af/Hz or 10 JHerer w/o a guarantee??? Same price.).

Shanti I know it's not your thing, but could we get some info on the parents? Is the Momma MK leaning, or Sk leaning? Appx flower time on momma? Why did daddy stand out in the first place? Smell/structure on either/both? Anything on the parents would be awesome.

I hope you don't mind, but I will be making seeds! I hope that I have room for a few cuts, but I KNOW that I won't be able to keep multiple copies of each female, so I'm gonna pick the most vigorous/stanky males to dust with.

Paddy, now you have the new name, will you promise me that any special cut that becomes "leet" and gets renamed will be called "Iza Kaze"?

(/me whistles the theme from Shaft) :D:D:D

Bruddah Shoose - You can name whatever cut you like!!! When I name them anything other than '4', 'D2', 'L1', etc... I either:

1. Get it all fukked up (see allso Sweet/funky Shit debacle, Black/purple/green/household/wamu Spice 2 plant event)

2. Get everything lost in translation - 'Iffy' means SHITTY to 1/2 the english speaking world, and even the cats who've had 'block pif' would prolly never make the connection.

I have a feeling that until you name them they will be the "M-series", lol.
(MK/Sk x Af/Hz) is tourture on my pinky :p Why do you think that (OgKush(abusive) x g13/Hz(c)) father became Dude? I SOOOO wish that I did those seeds right. No wishing here. These and the SSpices are my summer project :D Last summer I was trying to make like a dozen different crosses :rolleyes:, and I screwed up on the EQ and the Ogkg13h incrosses.

[Paddy throws on some 2pac for you all to enjoy and goes to check the mailbox... 'I - know you happy I can feel your passion. And I can treat ya - Just like Paddy...']

Nuffin. :-/

Yet. ;)

Double Deuces.

Master Kaze in the muthafukkin building. :cool:

Under a week to the east coast. All I had to do is ask. :D

10 down 12 on reserve. Maybe I'll pop the rest when I have all of the outdoor...out-doors.

Shanti, you da man. :)

pat, you lucky dog.

I hate the usps. us southern midwesterners are always behind you east coast kids. You get the first sunshine of the day, and apparantly, you get european mail faster than we do too.

The Mo - :p SAT word of the day, kids - echinoderm! (SAT is the standardized HS test in the States :)) My poor clone skills and inattention to detail (lil things, like keeping plants alive...) prevent me from dropping whole packs at 1 time. I still got a half dozen Shit beans to go through...

Ammo - Patience... Easy for me to say, me beans are soakin. :D

Thanks for droppin by fellas. These will get vegged and flipped next to some G/Sk f2's that are ~a week out of the dirt. I'm gonna try to give the MKaze's a lil more root space and light preference in an attempt to catch up to the g/sk's (still in 2" rounds). Prolly looking at ~late June for the flip.
:)

Back