Nth cultivation test 💪

Salva

Hello friends, here I am again. I wasn't going to create any follow-up due to my previous failures but well... Let's see if with my more experience and my new knowledge we can all get something decent together hahaha I still remember my years of growing outdoors 😓 I have never tried better weed although of That's almost 20 years ago. Now I have to deal with the interior and it is giving me more headaches than joy... to be continued...

Attachments

• IMG20240625150743.jpg
    IMG20240625150743.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
I germinated the seeds 11 days ago, they all came out 18/18, we started well hahaha I have them in 1 liter pots at 18 hours under 315 cmh this afternoon I will upload a photo. I started watering them with a sprayer the first few days, now I water them manually and have watered them twice with 75 ml of water at 0 Ec and at a pH of 6-6.5. The substrate is fairly fertilized soil, I would say I don't have a lighter one now. Minimum temperature about 21 and maximum about 24-28 thanks to the air conditioning. The humidity is now at 60% with the lights off.

Looking great Salva! Those are gonna be amazing bud for you! There's a bunch of great growers on here so any questions just ask and people are more than happy to help. I would say keep it simple and don't overthink things as you definitely picked fire genetics and they'll pretty much do the work for you. Looking forward to going on this journey with you over the next few months!

Good afternoon fellow travelers. 13 days from germination. It seems to me that they are growing slowly and I see them as fragile. I think that with such a small pot (1L) and with so little watering (75ml) it should dry out the next day and it doesn't. I had the air conditioner and humidifier plugged in. With a maximum temperature of about 26 and a minimum of 21. I turned up the light a little and turned off the humidifier. What do you think? Today I will water them for the first time with Root Stimulator. I also don't know whether to water them with water at 0 ec or better with 0.4. I upload a photo... By the way, the light gives 40,000 lum at 30cm, now I have raised it to 40cm above the plants.

I have an idea that could help you Salva:

-Fill up a same pot with the soil from the bag and weigh it when it is fairly dry.
-Saturate the same pot with water and weigh it again.

Keep your seedlings between 30-70% from you min and max weight. Make sure that you go to 70 and to 30 each time, this should give you strong and healthy growth and root development.

Once you have a nice leaf surface (enough and big enough) you will see that the evaporation goes well and then watering is far more easy and forgiving.

Good start so far, your plants look very happy to me.

I have an idea that could help you Salva:

-Fill up a same pot with the soil from the bag and weigh it when it is fairly dry.
-Saturate the same pot with water and weigh it again.

Keep your seedlings between 30-70% from you min and max weight. Make sure that you go to 70 and to 30 each time, this should give you strong and healthy growth and root development.

Once you have a nice leaf surface (enough and big enough) you will see that the evaporation goes well and then watering is far more easy and forgiving.

Good start so far, your plants look very happy to me.

Yes, I do remember that you told me the other day, in fact I took a photo of your advice and I have it saved on my phone so I remember ☺️ but hey, if you tell me that they are happy at the moment, I am too ❤️ thanks for writing...

It seems a bit cool temp. If you want to encourage growth at that phase increase temps to 24-27. They look good though. If you are concerned they aren't drying out fast enough, use less water and pour it in a small circle around the seedling. This should encourage the roots to grow outward towards the water.
Good luck with the grow!

Diesel840

Parece una temperatura un poco fría. Si quieres estimular el crecimiento en esa fase, aumenta la temperatura a 24-27. Sin embargo, se ven bien. Si te preocupa que no se sequen lo suficientemente rápido, usa menos agua y viértela en un pequeño círculo alrededor de la plántula. Esto debería estimular a las raíces a crecer hacia el agua.
¡Buena suerte con el cultivo!

Diésel840

Now the temperature is at 28 maximum and 24 minimum because I have turned off the humidifier. Let's see if they make a growth spurt... I had never watered with such a small amount, 75ml already seemed like not enough. Now I have watered them with 100ml 6.1 ph 0.1 ec and Root Stimulator but the entire top part does not flow in circles, it has not drained. Tomorrow I think it should be dry we'll see... if they look good like you say we're on the right track...😉

Back