Nth cultivation test 💪

when you use soil you never change the PH is the soil who doing the job

Ufff hahaha more trouble in case I don't have enough... another controversial topic... some say that you always have to measure the pH and others that in soil or a large pot it is not necessary... I always adjust it between 6 and 6.5 maximum 6.8 at the end of flowering... the truth is that when I grew outdoors I never measured pH or EC but of course I had a 30-40 liter pot... and it was the best weed I have ever smoked... with which I don't know ...I also don't know what the size of the ideal pot is. I see good plants in small pots and also in large pots... although as I have told Gregor, what I understand the least is watering, how to do it exactly, I don't know if it would be easier put a drip irrigation... thanks for writing..

I don't know if you can see the last comment, I translate it and it hides, there are 6 lines 🤔

Precisely this product, Spruzit, is not chemical, it is ecological. Insecticides are usually like that, right? either potassium soap or neem oil, which are the best known. This one I have contains pyrethrins and rapeseed oil and I don't usually add it unless I see some sign of pests, bugs, black spots or similar... Now I will do it as @Swifty told me to add the product and then clean the leaves before Turn on the lights to see if stains don't appear. The environment is within the values with minimum temperatures of about 21-22 and maximum of about 27-28 or so and the humidity with the lights off was about 55% yesterday and on, less likely, but I have the humidifier plugged in. And the soil, well, I always use more or less fertilized soil. This time the land is less fertilized than other times, now it has a lot of coconut.
yes but if you read on the website that only to used on ornemental plant flower no for edible vegetable

Ufff hahaha more trouble in case I don't have enough... another controversial topic... some say that you always have to measure the pH and others that in soil or a large pot it is not necessary... I always adjust it between 6 and 6.5 maximum 6.8 at the end of flowering... the truth is that when I grew outdoors I never measured pH or EC but of course I had a 30-40 liter pot... and it was the best weed I have ever smoked... with which I don't know ...I also don't know what the size of the ideal pot is. I see good plants in small pots and also in large pots... although as I have told Gregor, what I understand the least is watering, how to do it exactly, I don't know if it would be easier put a drip irrigation... thanks for writing..
i have always grow in soil and never look the ph or ec
indoor or outdoor with different size to 5 litter at 25 the bigger i have try
more your pot is big better is it
a minimun of 11 liter for a bloom is correct

cámara

I haven't said it but my watering method now is the following:
They are in 7 liter pots.
On Wednesday I transplanted them and watered them with 100ml + Root Stimulator.
The next day I saw the substrate was dry and I watered them with 150ml.
And yesterday it was also dry or quite dry and I watered them with 200ml in circles as @Diesel840 told me, it doesn't wet the entire top layer and of course it doesn't drain. I don't know if I'm doing it right... before I watered more and it always drained but since it didn't turn out well now I've changed by adding less, thinking that my problem was overwatering...

i have always grow in soil and never look the ph or ec
indoor or outdoor with different size to 5 litter at 25 the bigger i have try
more your pot is big better is it
a minimun of 11 liter for a bloom is correct
I wish it wasn't necessary to measure the pH or the EC, I would throw the meters in the trash right now, it would be easier that way hahaha I have 11 liter pots but I don't know if it will be worth doing a last transplant when I remove the males. They would have about two weeks of flowering. I also have 3 liter pots but I don't know if they are big enough to do the sexing there. I do change the feminized ones from 1 liter to 11 in a transplant. But of course 18 11 liter pots don't fit in 1.2x1.2

Hello Gregor, yes well, so far they look good, the problems may start soon haha from now on I don't know how to water exactly, how much, whether to wet the entire substrate or just the center as I have read, whether to make it drain, What is the correct frequency... I don't understand this topic well, it drives me crazy... I don't see an exact rule because each one says something different... let's hope they go well, thanks for writing...
Salva, hope you're doing well but don't worry my friend those water meters you bought work really well. That was super smart you buying that. I still use one myself sometimes if I have a plant in the back of the room in a weird spot and dont feel like moving everything around to get to it. I know on my particular meter if I get a reading of 3.5 or less in several areas around the pot I know its time. There's holes on the bottom of the pot too Salva make sure you check those too with the meter just to make sure the bottom isn't wet when the top reads dry. I would go easy on the water for a few weeks and baby them until the roots start filling those big pots. This is when you have to be extra careful not to overwater them. I saw someone gave you excellent advice and said to water around the outside edges of the pot to encourage the roots to expand which is exactly what we want since the transplant to bigger pots. Once the roots fill up you wont have to be as careful with the watering. The other thing is that you lift the pot after you take a reading with the water meter and make a mental note so after a while it gets easier and easier. Eventually, you won't need it except in circumstances like I described above. I know it gets confusing because everyone does have their way they water but remember it's way worse to overwater a plant. Hope I helped you a little Salva but keep it going you're doing great. Try not to overthink things if you can but I know it's hard. Peace

cámara

I haven't said it but my watering method now is the following:
They are in 7 liter pots.
On Wednesday I transplanted them and watered them with 100ml + Root Stimulator.
The next day I saw the substrate was dry and I watered them with 150ml.
And yesterday it was also dry or quite dry and I watered them with 200ml in circles as @Diesel840 told me, it doesn't wet the entire top layer and of course it doesn't drain. I don't know if I'm doing it right... before I watered more and it always drained but since it didn't turn out well now I've changed by adding less, thinking that my problem was overwatering...
oh I didnt get to this post yet Salva but it sounds like you did the right thing to me. I would now try to go as long as possible without watering to right before they start wilting then hit them again.

cámara

25 days from germination. The plants measure between 12 and 25 cm. Yesterday I watered them with 250ml 0.4ec 6.1ph. Do we put them into flowering? The last time with about 25% Haze also at this height they almost touched me in flowering. On Sunday I cut 2 lower leaves. This week I will prune 2 more (1 knot) to each one. I could also prune them at the top but I don't think it's worth it being so indica, right?1000044456.jpg

cámara

25 days from germination. The plants measure between 12 and 25 cm. Yesterday I watered them with 250ml 0.4ec 6.1ph. Do we put them into flowering? The last time with about 25% Haze also at this height they almost touched me in flowering. On Sunday I cut 2 lower leaves. This week I will prune 2 more (1 knot) to each one. I could also prune them at the top but I don't think it's worth it being so indica, right?View attachment 88937
The ones I grew were all Sativa dominant.
IMO/experience the NL5, Haze and Skunk genetics, with NL5 being Sativa dominant I’d be surprised with Indica dominance.

The ones I grew were all Sativa dominant.
IMO/experience the NL5, Haze and Skunk genetics, with NL5 being Sativa dominant I’d be surprised with Indica dominance.

mmm the Skunk at the beginning was 75% sativa, today it is the Afghani phenotype. And the NL5, as I understand it, is an Afghani with a touch of Thai but very little. The Haze in this hybrid is very diluted hence the duration of 8-10 weeks, in that short period there can be little sativa. A sativa is a minimum of 12-14 weeks. Some more Haze phenotype could also come out of here that could go to 11-12... we'll see what comes out...

Your plants are looking good here Salva 👍👌
In regard to watering, have you thought about watering from the bottom? Tip some water in your tray so the roots suck it up, leave them in water for about 10 minutes until they soak up no more, then empty the water from the tray.
You can feel the weight of your perfectly watered plants for your own reference.....or even weigh the pots if you want to get super nerdy about it. Good luck mate ✌️👍

Your plants are looking good here Salva 👍👌
In regard to watering, have you thought about watering from the bottom? Tip some water in your tray so the roots suck it up, leave them in water for about 10 minutes until they soak up no more, then empty the water from the tray.
You can feel the weight of your perfectly watered plants for your own reference.....or even weigh the pots if you want to get super nerdy about it. Good luck mate ✌️👍

Yes, I do know that system and I have the tray in place, but for that I would need some pots with different holes at the bottom. I'm watering them manually, I think they're going well.

WooHoo Salva, looking killer my dude! I'm grabbing the popcorn for this one man! LFG!!
tu cámara

Well well let's not claim victory so soon hahaha for now they look good yes but let's hope that no problem appears 🤞 temperature min 23 max 28 pH 6.5 and 0.8ec for now (I'm afraid of overdoing it) and the irrigation that also scares me well 400ml every 2 days, I have never watered with so little, it doesn't drain or very little in some...mmm I guess it will be fine looking at the photos, what do you think? I haven't put insecticide on it yet.

Back