Not Worthy of The Grail

Nice comments....as I say Growing is a therapy that allows one to think for a living entity that does not communicate in verbal language...so you need to take cues from a peripheral series of views which makes you think and well it allows one to perfect non verbal communication.

I adore it and 2022 will be aiming to go back to plant work as it is what makes me happiest in all the facets of this industry. I do have several large companies on my tail to join up with but i prefer to be independent or at least be clearly defined in what are my duties...so know that the plant will teach you a lot if you begin to perfect non verbal communication ;) (y)

all the best Sb

You guys are awesome. Thanks for checking out the Holy Smoke and all your nice words. I recommend getting a pack of this craziness! Everyone here is taking me for the ride! I kind of arrived late to the party. Just about everyone here at MNS already knew where to get the killer beans, and how to make it happen! You guys are the instruction manual. I have an affinity for getting stoned, i hate to say it, but the smoking buds with my buds is my favorite part of the industry. 😛 Glad i made it to the party. One more thing… at the party i met alot of cool people -im thinking they all smoked weed. What a good time. Everyone had something nice to talk about, and taught me alot about everything, life and knowledge and god and friendship and even more important things i never thought of, and i will take that with me everywhere i go. It is good to be hanging out with you all. Killer party, Shantibaba.

You guys are awesome. Thanks for checking out the Holy Smoke and all your nice words. I recommend getting a pack of this craziness! Everyone here is taking me for the ride! I kind of arrived late to the party. Just about everyone here at MNS already knew where to get the killer beans, and how to make it happen! You guys are the instruction manual. I have an affinity for getting stoned, i hate to say it, but the smoking buds with my buds is my favorite part of the industry. 😛 Glad i made it to the party. One more thing… at the party i met alot of cool people -im thinking they all smoked weed. What a good time. Everyone had something nice to talk about, and taught me alot about everything, life and knowledge and god and friendship and even more important things i never thought of, and i will take that with me everywhere i go. It is good to be hanging out with you all. Killer party, Shantibaba.
Hey man, I'm glad your here, and I'm sure I speak for the other members
I've been part of this forum since it's inception,(under a different account I could no longer log into)
And have learned so much
The quality level of info that goes through these forums is unmatched
The manner in which members conduct themselves is amazing, the respect levels I see here are like no other forum
You are definitely in the right place!
Thankyou for your contributions ✌️
Much love
Sensient

Since it is Holy Smoke and the Xmas season is upon us, I figured i would share a song about a less famous person associated with the faith… i hope you all enjoy! 😉

Thanks for adding something. It is not HID it is CMH lighting. It is 2022. Very perceptive. 😉I am just joking but i am also a smoker not really a grower. And a midnight toker. In my experience LED seems to make the plant grow just the same. Ive had way too much experience smoking shops and other growers expensive LED grown buds. It is all cool until right after you bought it, it comes time to smoke the bud. Then the LED lights will show you how your sexy looking buds crumble into powder when you break them up. Potency and storage problems are things that can follow. Thats when i have to suffer the effects of my CMH bulbs, forcibly pulling apart thick, potent, dense, meaty, plant matter (not powder) to place in my bowl. No need to wind the buds up in little balls when they are damp. Nothing beats the sun, CMH is a good middleground for me for heat, UV production, energy consumption, height clearance, and some awesome weed. I smoke my buds, not sell them, so i like them to be potent and meaty, with some durability in the bag for my travels, i dont have to carry around a big ass glass jar and when it comes time to smoke with my buddies, i am not embarrassed by pulling out a pile of crumbles from the bag. But if you are producing for the masses, and you dont ever have to look at the faces of your consumers after they try your product, and you dont want to spend alot on energy and cooling then LEDs may be right for you. But for me, my personal stash, i prefer CMH indoors. The quality of buds are miles away in comparison not in my opinion, but in my experience. Look at them g13 skunks B81129FE-0CB9-4AFF-9035-E48D58F056B1.jpeg5314A991-134D-41B9-8502-54B8B2C1EACB.jpeg

But if you are producing for the masses, and you dont ever have to look at the faces of your consumers after they try your product, and you dont want to spend alot on energy and cooling then LEDs may be right for you. But for me, my personal stash, i prefer CMH indoors.
I totally agree.
LED can save you money and make you more money in return.
Smoking wise i dont like LED, maybe if i didnt knew anything else.
Not that i dont like it at all, but if i had to choose, id never go with the LED Bud.

Back