Well this was an interesting read....all 10 pages of it 

Aaahh, Northern Lights, the first 'skunk' type cannabis I ever tried back in 1991 and I can still remember the event clearly in my mind. I rolled a one skin roll up cigarette sized smoke, I even used tobacco with the grass (that was what we did in those days) and shared the one skin with my mate.
We could barely finish smoking it, it was so f@cking strong, I can't believe that around a quarter of a gramme put 2 of us on our arses
I have never found that same smell or taste since then, and all I know about it was that it was called Northern Lights. Since joining the site last summer I did buy Ortega seeds, NL5 x Afghan, NHS, Super Silver Haze, and NL5 x Haze in the hope of maybe finding some modern day meds as I'm a medical patient these days, and I'm sure that the old Northern Lights I had 35 years ago would have made excellent medicine for my needs.....funny how things go full circle
Also, reading this thread took me back to last year and when I joined.....I had watched a video where Shantibaba spoke about some old Northern Lights seeds from the 80s that hehe'd just cracked out of storage.
I messaged the website and asked someone called 'B' if I could possibly buy any of those old Northern Lights seeds. Anyway, long story short, he said there weren't any for sale yet until Shantibaba knew more about the germination rate of the seeds.
Anyway, B, or Shantibaba, if there are any of those old 1980s Northern Lights seeds available yet, or basically any of those old Afghani T, or Hash Plant (with or without G13).
I'm sure there would be no shortage of people on here that's also interested in anything like this, because there are plenty of people like myself, who has no interest in most of the modern cannabis strains. The last one I tried was called 'Runtz', which was way overhyped and not a patch on any of the strains I used to own 25 years ago


Anyway, if there is a 'count me in' thread for the old Northern Lights, then 'count me in' please




Aaahh, Northern Lights, the first 'skunk' type cannabis I ever tried back in 1991 and I can still remember the event clearly in my mind. I rolled a one skin roll up cigarette sized smoke, I even used tobacco with the grass (that was what we did in those days) and shared the one skin with my mate.
We could barely finish smoking it, it was so f@cking strong, I can't believe that around a quarter of a gramme put 2 of us on our arses
I have never found that same smell or taste since then, and all I know about it was that it was called Northern Lights. Since joining the site last summer I did buy Ortega seeds, NL5 x Afghan, NHS, Super Silver Haze, and NL5 x Haze in the hope of maybe finding some modern day meds as I'm a medical patient these days, and I'm sure that the old Northern Lights I had 35 years ago would have made excellent medicine for my needs.....funny how things go full circle
Also, reading this thread took me back to last year and when I joined.....I had watched a video where Shantibaba spoke about some old Northern Lights seeds from the 80s that hehe'd just cracked out of storage.
I messaged the website and asked someone called 'B' if I could possibly buy any of those old Northern Lights seeds. Anyway, long story short, he said there weren't any for sale yet until Shantibaba knew more about the germination rate of the seeds.
Anyway, B, or Shantibaba, if there are any of those old 1980s Northern Lights seeds available yet, or basically any of those old Afghani T, or Hash Plant (with or without G13).
I'm sure there would be no shortage of people on here that's also interested in anything like this, because there are plenty of people like myself, who has no interest in most of the modern cannabis strains. The last one I tried was called 'Runtz', which was way overhyped and not a patch on any of the strains I used to own 25 years ago
Anyway, if there is a 'count me in' thread for the old Northern Lights, then 'count me in' please