NEW RULES- Open photo assignment- Share your favorite random pics

Nice I like zinnias I have them in my gardens every year

Oh yeah, they're great!

"One of the easiest annuals to grow, zinnia flowers bring an explosion of color wherever they go. The show lasts from late spring until the first frost in fall. Butterflies and hummingbirds are attracted to the cheery flowers that bloom in nearly every bright color imaginable."

You keep cutting them back and they will keep growing new buds. I wish my pot plants did that!

DACT1 P1080279.jpg

Oh yeah, they're great!

"One of the easiest annuals to grow, zinnia flowers bring an explosion of color wherever they go. The show lasts from late spring until the first frost in fall. Butterflies and hummingbirds are attracted to the cheery flowers that bloom in nearly every bright color imaginable."

You keep cutting them back and they will keep growing new buds. I wish my pot plants did that!

View attachment 79588
I have daughters so have always grown them for the butterflies too (they love them). The colours are amazing and they really don’t look like real flowers. I like the Lilliput and the swirl varieties we have here.

'Icicle of Death!' Reminds me of a show that I had seen where the Icicle was described as the perfect murder weapon. I believe that some woman had stabbed her husband with a Icicle and killed him. The Icicle melted and so no murder weapon was found. Of course, justice prevailed in the end and she was caught. Maybe not so perfect?

Longball

Depends what type snapper. Most Northern Red Snapper are found in the Gulf of Mexico. It sure ain't New York, though they come this far north in August. You got snapper in NZ, @Fish? With 113 species, I suspect they are everywhere? Sounds like a nice dinner, @eazynz! :)

Longball

Back