NEW RULES- Open photo assignment- Share your favorite random pics

Boxelder Bug and a Sunset

Went out to say goodnight to the plants that I am finishing in the garage(can't believe they are taking this long!) and saw this guy munching on a Boxelder Bug! Good boy! Boxelder bugs live in Silver Maple trees and my house is surrounded by Silver Maple's. As it gets cold out Boxelders like to gather on the side of your house the sun shines on. They like to overwinter in your house also. On a bad year, you may get hundreds, if not thousands, of Boxelder Bugs on the side of your house.

opt_PM1 P1100729.jpeg

One thing Boxelder Bugs taught me is this - if you bring a Autoflower Girl home hoping to 'touch all the bases', and she sees thousands of crawling bugs on your house, she will not come in! Nor will she ever speak to you again. Fargin iceholes!

PM2 P1100733.JPG

After checking on the plants, making sure everything was working right and VPD was ok for night I came out of the garage to see this nice little sunset!

opt_Sunset P1100747.jpeg

In my previous vocation, I spent quite a bit of time on the road and 9 times out of 10 would have had a DSLR kicking around.
This one summer evening, the sky was aglow and I was close to the coast, so beelined to the nearest spot and managed to capture this moment in time. I can feel and smell the warm sea breeze of that afternoon whenever I look at this shot.
And to be honest, during the day the place isn't much to look at, but it shines in the right light.

Hope you're all well

:) (y)

IMG_1787.JPG

@Apollo said: "Exactly @longball they will be oranges with a twist :love: With the highest THC concentration💃"

Wow! Winner Winner! Do you know how many medicine users eat Oranges/Vitamin C to keep their high going? This is the answer! :love:
No wonder you are 'The Brainz' of this operation. 👨‍🏫

Longball
Thanks 🌞 @longball I'm not the brainz I Just Save The Brains 🤣✌️.
We are like a machine together we are powerful 💪

Last time I saw a log something like that it was a Great White Pine from the Adirondack Mountains of beautiful Upstate New York.

White-pine1.-sculpture-Paul-Stark-1024x769.jpg

Paul Stark was hacking away at it just outside the Village of Lake George, NY.

Paul-Stark-sculpture-2-1024x576.jpg

It ended up looking like this. The sculpture depicts Robert Rogers, who commanded the famous Rogers’s Rangers, and five Mohicans paddling a birch-bark style canoe on Lake George during the 'French and Indian War.'

opt_Canoe P1020794.jpegopt_Canoe2 P1020793.jpeg

Back