Nevil....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he didn’t mention in this pod cast but elsewhere are you sure he didn’t mention that Nevil didn’t know what he was doing ? About the addiction is a hit under the belt and you can read his intention from this statement.
How he knows so well about his addictions and if he had stopped and when?
Do you know that some others in this scene are alcohol addicts and nicotine addicts and more ?
their work is all that matters in the end of the day .

The fact they snitched him I will say have shaped more his life and relationships. If you want to source real information about Nevil and what have happened back in the days and learn who is who I recommend you to talk with people that where near him and they are not that many.maybe his best friend for example .

The search of truth is along path I have done wrong conclusions before and I have learned my lessons 👻

I hope this helps.
In 1986, President Reagan declared drugs to be a national security threat, leading to the involvement of intelligence organizations, such as the CIA, in gathering intelligence on drug-related activities.
Publications like High Times and Sinsemilla Tips, initially created to share gardening tips and advancements in cannabis breeding and production, became valuable resources for narcotics detectives.
By monitoring stores advertising in these periodicals and tracking customer purchase records, law enforcement aimed to identify and dismantle marijuana farming operations nationwide.
Steve Hagar, former editor of High Times, stated, "The reason why we showed people to grow in their closet was to get rid of the criminal element."
However, this approach raised concerns, as individuals growing cannabis at home were still breaking the law, thus perpetuating the "criminal element" they sought to eliminate. Hagar is also credited with writing the influential article The Man Who Would Be King of Cannabis, which highlighted the operations of Schoenmakers, an Amsterdam-based firm publishing the Seed Bank, an annual marijuana seed catalog.
As editor of High Times, Hagar played a pivotal role in legitimizing cannabis seed advertisements in the magazine, including those from the Seed Bank, and politicizing its content.
The claim that seeds were legal in Holland further encouraged readers to purchase seeds advertised in the magazine, fueling the growth of an indoor domestic cannabis market reliant on specialized seeds for indoor cultivation.
This raises questions about the ethical and legal implications of advertising internationally sourced cannabis seeds in national publications, particularly given the significant profits and operational strategies involved since as early as 1984. The fact is reefer makes you dumb as a box of rocks you listen to Steve Hagar ed Rosenthal peter Gorman Bram Frank Todd McCormick yank your little dick and also high times and grow in your house and order seed and equipment directly to your house???? Good lord
 
Why don't you go and dig up Dave to ask him if this is true too.
Glad you posted this here cuz I was going to respond to it on the other forum but I was exiting stage right there and didn't have the time /energy to waste yet more time arguing with fucking strangers on the internet.

Don't know about in California but where I am, your case numbers just don't fucking match up. A case number that begins with _83_ would not have been filed in _82_.

But again, I'm totally ignorant of California filing numbers, etc. The charges are from 82 but the case number is 83... just seems too fucking weird.

Unlike almost every other fucking participant in most cannabis fora, I don't see Nevil and/or SamS as being a fucking savior and/or a fucking devil. They just did things the way they wanted to, lived the life they wanted to, and enjoyed/suffered the consequences of their actions, just like all the rest of us. 😲

I'm cool with the karma I've generated in my life. ☮️

You, on the other hand, are a karmaically "dead man walking". 🐀
 
Glad you posted this here cuz I was going to respond to it on the other forum but I was exiting stage right there and didn't have the time /energy to waste yet more time arguing with fucking strangers on the internet.

Don't know about in California but where I am, your case numbers just don't fucking match up. A case number that begins with _83_ would not have been filed in _82_.

But again, I'm totally ignorant of California filing numbers, etc. The charges are from 82 but the case number is 83... just seems too fucking weird.

Unlike almost every other fucking participant in most cannabis fora, I don't see Nevil and/or SamS as being a fucking savior and/or a fucking devil. They just did things the way they wanted to, lived the life they wanted to, and enjoyed/suffered the consequences of their actions, just like all the rest of us. 😲

I'm cool with the karma I've generated in my life. ☮️

You, on the other hand, are a karmaically "dead man walking". 🐀
The response demonstrates a lack of critical thinking and comprehension, as evidenced by the baseless accusations and inflammatory language. Such behavior undermines constructive dialogue and reflects a failure to engage with the presented information in a rational manner. The use of fabricated evidence and ad hominem attacks further detracts from any credibility, suggesting either deliberate deception or a profound misunderstanding of the topic at hand.
 
This is from Steve Hagar, the HT editor, who is about as trustworthy as Mamamia/Mr. Cogo here but it does give "food for thought" :cool:

Here is the URL this came from:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A Dutch radio show would continue the research by interviewing a Santa Cruz sheriff who confirmed Watson’s arrest on cannabis charges. I wrote a blog “The Mysterious Mr. Watson” that drew out a lot of these characters, although I had to ban some when flame wars erupted. The original blog comments were lost when High Times threatened a lawsuit regarding my website, although I did retrieve the blog itself through the WayBack Machine. Nevil was well aware the snitch who turned him in was his remailer in Michigan, Ray Anthony Cogo. He provided a link to Cogo’s grand jury testimony.

Screenshot-2023-08-04-at-1.25.23-PM.png
Ray Cogo.

Cogo responded by claiming Nevil was MI6 and I was CIA and he turned over hundreds of names of seed buyers (even though Nevil instructed him to destroy those records immediately after mailing to protect the customer’s identity) in order to shut down our intel op. Obviously, Cogo bartered those names and addresses as his get-out-jail-free card. Nowhere in his testimony is any mention of MI6 or CIA, and if Cogo’s real motivation was exposing spooks why not go to the press with that story? In fact, Cogo has been offered many times to discuss his testimony with a podcaster and always refuses.

Very little of what you read about this online is unbiased. The pro-Watson sock-puppets and supporters claim Watson was never busted and he is a true hippie at heart whose life was transformed by LSD, and not the ruthless capitalist he really is.

The pro-Cogo camp is very small and peppered only by kooks from intel’s Tin Foil Hat Patrol, as anyone can easily find Cogo’s testimony to the grand jury, but they create just as much noise and confusion as the pro-Watson camp. The first person to expose Watson’s bust in print in America and accuse him of being a government agent was Joe Pietry, who also claims I am a government agent. (File under: get your influencer out in front and run off a cliff.) There never was any evidence Nevil nor I were intel influencers. In fact, I’ve devoted much of my life to exposing real ones inside the counterculture, most notably Kennedy, the lawyer who ran the Weather Underground, stole High Times, threw out the mag’s investigative journalism, and ran that once-esteemed publication into the ground while sucking out all the profit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From my time on ICM, I'm learning to let this shit go. As my wife Harley Farley said so eloquently, "Why are you wasting your time, arguing with strangers on the Internet, over things that happened 25 years ago?"

This is a perfect example of that, why am I wasting my time????🤔

Mc Cormick is a dick for reasons other than you are but guess what, yor're a _dick_ too!:mad:

Again mu, sorry for fucking up the vibe you have developed here, but history matters. ☮️
Again mu, sorry for fucking up the vibe you have developed here, but history matters?....." a false reading of history results in dire consequences" that's why i am here... because your history of the industry is dreadfully skewed by not looking at history economically but philosophically ideologically religiously and politically.. You are listening to the very people that are fucking you in the ass hole
 
Well this shit show went from bad to worse in a hurry. It confounds me how some can get so wound up in wanting to be "right?" about something that happened over 2 decades ago. Hell, I can't even remember what socks I wore yesterday. Every single time a conversation about Nev or Sam or other assorted characters from the past comes up, it disintegrates into a pile of crap ending with everyone pulling each other's hair- resulting in anger and hurt feelings. So while I try to keep an open forum for canna ideas in general, particularly the growing side, I think we've reached a dead end here boys. Time to call it a day. I do also want to remind members that name calling and unnecessary cussing is uncalled for and strongly discouraged here and will result in suspension or a permanent ban. So please play NICE going forward. As I've said before, "Less bullshit more growing, brah." Thank you.

mu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top