Mr. Nice Annual Grower Awards

Well deserved!! what goes around comes around.. thank you for your honest and deep commitment to this site and community!
RB💪👽

Speaking of the site and “community”, it would be really cool @shantibaba if you had a t-shirt that was either some sort of members only shirt, or simply branded “MNS Family” or “ MNS Crew”. Something we could wear out in public but our passion is kept low key / under the radar! Yet if we came across a fellow member wearing one we would know, because we’re in the know!!

Speaking of the site and “community”, it would be really cool @shantibaba if you had a t-shirt that was either some sort of members only shirt, or simply branded “MNS Family” or “ MNS Crew”. Something we could wear out in public but our passion is kept low key / under the radar! Yet if we came across a fellow member wearing one we would know, because we’re in the know!!
I agree!! almost like a "special operator" that allows us to easily identify our "own" brothers within the community, i.e individuals representing something bigger than ourselves= our love for this plant, and shanti's genetics.

That's an awesome idea man
I would wear one proudly💚

That's an awesome idea man
I would wear one proudly💚

Thanks! I’m sure @shantibaba is busy with more important things BUT maybe a different member of the team could design something.

Perhaps on the front left chest / breast area, in small somewhat subtle text it says something like:

“The MNS Crew”
“MNS Proud”
“MNS For Life”
“Long Live MNS”

The back reads “If It’s Not MNS
It’s Not For Me” at the top shoulder area. Below is an outline of the Shanti cartoon face. (Maybe no words just a large cartoon outline face on the back). Just spitballing here!

Aloha everyone!

What a year, eh?
As far as the site, we've had some recent updates to make it more efficient thanks to @KristianC and even added more trophy opportunities. The auctions have been brisk with some record prices on certain select items coming from Shanti's newest breedings or coming from the "freezer of dreams." Let's not forgot the growing acceptance of CBD strains which are becoming popular. A big thanks to @SB for keeping us on our toes! The quarterly BOTM contests has certainly been competitive with many fine pictures, all deserving of a win.

And speaking of contests, as I mentioned in a post way back in this thread, we wanted to find an additional way to show appreciation for the level of participation that comes from growing MNS seed and taking the time to journal it for member benefit. There is a loyal following out there, fine growers willing to share their MNS grows with us, often leaving tidbits of information making us all better growers. No, we haven't forgotten you. So welcome back to the grower awards!

First off, I want to thank Shanti for his generosity. This year's grower awards will be based on 2021 MNS grows. Did they include pictures of the grow, of the progress? Was the grow finished? Was their a report? You know, the usual considerations. But really it is up to you. Is their a member's grow you liked? PM to me, the names of members who you feel are deserving of an award based on their grow last year and why. I'm hoping that we may acknowledge these growers soon in time to send them some seeds for the upcoming season. So please drop me a line ASAP. Thanks braddahs!

Gawd, I am so high right now on Northern Widow!

🤙mu

Aloha braddahs and sistas!

The names are in so let the show begin.

First off, we want to thank ALL members who have unselfishly shared their MNS grows with us in the past. I also want to give a nod to the past MNS Award winners for continuing more MNS grows and supporting other members throughout 2021 thus maintaining their status as award winners. On this go-round, this contest will acknowledge the 2021 grows for each month that has passed since our last contest ending in June.

With over 40 MNS varieties available, it warms the cockles of my heart to see these diverse grows by MNS members coming from all parts of the world. Champions and legends. And so, our first winner is a newer member here on the site, though he has been growing for a number of years and not just cannabis. Involved in growing projects in the past, it’s nice to get his perspective of haze varieties along with some tips for better growing. I especially like his toothpick trick to prop up his seedlings lol. Along with some great pics showing progess along the way, @Jahnova scores with the Doors!
Screenshot_20211212-010843_Gallery.jpg

🤙mu

Our next member has been with us since 2007! A long time grower, a Canuck recently coming out of the shadows, his grows are interesting and one can hear the depth of his garden knowledge. And anyone who loves Medicine Man is alright in my book. He plans to grow The Doors next he says and I hope it will be every bit as nice looking as his outdoor grow of Early Queen, which was awesome. Through his grow we got introduced to his ant colony and even septoria. With lots of great sideways pictures haha, please welcome @kushumpeng to the winners circle.
0F252DDE-7681-404E-A1CE-8BA5E60E41F9.jpeg

🤙mu

Joining us last year, another Canuck, he comes on like gangbusters with spectacular photography and growing something very near and dear to our hearts. He was thorough with tips and self-explanatory pictures. His easy manner drew in alot of members willing to converse and help along the way and well, after all it is the venerable Super Silver Haze we are talking about here. And now with his new Canon R5, I don't think we are going to be able to touch him in photography. Please welcome @TGTDE to this circle of winners.
5B5341D3-A329-469C-A2C1-88F0574A7AB5.jpeg

🤙mu

Thank you Mu and MNS Community!! I’ve had a blast the past year or so that I’ve been on here. We have an incredible community here, overflowing with knowledge and passion for these plants! Can’t wait to continue sharing my MNS grows and getting to know all of you. ✌️

There’s something about those Canucks. Hard-headed and tenacious- must come from having to tolerate inclemate weather or is it that pint sized dictator Trudeau? Watching those semis roll into Ottawa for freedom! Oops, but I digress. We have a member here not satisfied to grow plants more appropriate to his latitude, no he wants to grow the big hitters, the ones most people would not even attempt. This member has been with us going on 5 years now and he provides us with one of the few journals made of the Neville’s Haze Mango so it is good to see this addition. Through rain, frost and snow this Canadian has sand. Let’s bring @Deach69 up here to the podium.
DSC_0009a [800x600].jpg
DSC_0013 [Desktop Resolution].JPG
messages_0(43).jpeg

🤙mu

There’s something about those Canucks. Hard-headed and tenacious- must come from having to tolerate inclemate weather or is it that pint sized dictator Trudeau? Watching those semis roll into Ottawa for freedom! Oops, but I digress. We have a member here not satisfied to grow plants more appropriate to his latitude, no he wants to grow the big hitters, the ones most people would not even attempt. This member has been with us going on 5 years now and he provides us with one of the few journals made of the Neville’s Haze Mango so it is good to see this addition. Through rain, frost and snow this Canadian has sand. Let’s bring @Deach69 up here to the podium.
View attachment 58349
View attachment 58351
View attachment 58350

🤙mu
😍😍😳😳Holy Frost 😳😳😍😍 Congrats @Deach69

Back