Mr. Browns Shit

The :poop: saga continues ;)

Today I repotted the cutting of Shit #6B aka 'Shittie Smalls' in a 10 liter pot and put her outside on my balcony :)
full

I put ~2,5 cm (~1 inch) of clay pepples on the ground of the pot and filled up the rest with a 70/30 coco/perlite mix. I fed her with a nutrient solution made of Terra Aquatica Pro Organic Grow (2ml per liter), CalMag (2ml per liter) and someTrichoderma (y)

Keep the shit going
MB

Last edited:
The next :poop: update

This summer sucks 👎 It is windy and rainy and the temperature is between 15° and 20°C.
full

Shit #6B is ~55cm (22 inches) high.

A couple of days ago I found signs of leave miners :mad: I cut off the affected leaves and hope for the best.

MB

The next :poop: update

This summer sucks 👎 It is windy and rainy and the temperature is between 15° and 20°C.
full

Shit #6B is ~55cm (22 inches) high.

A couple of days ago I found signs of leave miners :mad: I cut off the affected leaves and hope for the best.

MB
Another quick update from the :poop: balcony grow :)

Good things first (y) I found no more signs of leave miners or any other bugs (y)
But the weather is still a little unsettled ;)
full

Shit #6B aka 'Shittie Smalls' has grown to ~65 cm (~26 inches) and looks promising :)

I had two :poop: cuttings left and I decided to repot them to 1 liter fabric pots and put them on the window sill.
full

full

Let's see where they take me :unsure:

MB

Mate I felt the pain reading through this, but it's also a story of good things come to those who wait, and you've had some nice flowers and some nice looking plants right now 👍
I have never tried Shit before, I remember reading about it in my Big Book of Buds over 20 years ago but that's as good as it gets for me ✌️

Mate I felt the pain reading through this, but it's also a story of good things come to those who wait, and you've had some nice flowers and some nice looking plants right now 👍
I have never tried Shit before, I remember reading about it in my Big Book of Buds over 20 years ago but that's as good as it gets for me ✌️
Thanks @Jammy Git :)

Shit was the first MNS strain I have grown and I can recommend it to everybody (y)

It was an easy grow and yielded very well. I still have some buds left and from time to time I enjoy some of this great Shit ;)

Go for it
MB

Another quick update from the :poop: balcony grow :)

Good things first (y) I found no more signs of leave miners or any other bugs (y)
But the weather is still a little unsettled ;)
full

Shit #6B aka 'Shittie Smalls' has grown to ~65 cm (~26 inches) and looks promising :)

I had two :poop: cuttings left and I decided to repot them to 1 liter fabric pots and put them on the window sill.
full

full

Let's see where they take me :unsure:

MB

Another :poop: update from the balcony.

The weather is like it is :LOL:
I got myself the Autopot Easy2Go system to keep 'Shittie Smalls' and her sisters alive while I'm on vacation. I hope it works as specified :unsure:
full

She is ~85cm (~34 inches) high (y)

Keep the shit going
MB

Another :poop: update from the balcony.

The weather is like it is :LOL:
I got myself the Autopot Easy2Go system to keep 'Shittie Smalls' and her sisters alive while I'm on vacation. I hope it works as specified :unsure:
full

She is ~85cm (~34 inches) high (y)

Keep the shit going
MB

I'm back from my vacation and 'Shittie Smalls' grew like crazy over the last 3 weeks (y) She is ~125 cm (~50 inches).
full

The other Shit is ~70-75 cm (~28-30 inches) (y)
full

full

Keep the shit going
MB

I'm back from my vacation and 'Shittie Smalls' grew like crazy over the last 3 weeks (y) She is ~125 cm (~50 inches).
full

The other Shit is ~70-75 cm (~28-30 inches) (y)
full

full

Keep the shit going
MB

The weather still sucks but 'Shittie Smalls' looks good and is ~130cm (~52 inches) high.
full

I'm not sure if she starts to flower on my balcony because at night it's not pitch black out there :unsure:
Maybe I move her inside the tent after 'Black Zu' is finished.

MB

Back