Mr. Browns Shit

A tent full of :poop:

Today I moved 'Shittie Smalls' into the tent to finish her inside.
full

I had to bend and twist her a lttle to fit into the tent ;)
full

Until the :poop: hits the fan
MB

Day 5 at 12/12 inside

I defoliated the :poop: a little to give the lower branches some more light and air movement.
full

Bud shot
full

I'll dry the cut off leaves and branches to use it as mulch for my living soil adventure (y)
full

Keep the :poop: coming
MB

Day 15 at 12/12 inside

The :poop: looks good and 'Shittie Smalls' started to smell like the chewing gum 'Juicy Fruit' :love:
The 2 smaller :poop: plants smell more like animal piss :LOL: not very pleasant.
full

Top shot
full

Bud shot
full

Scent of :poop:
MB
Day 20 at 12/12 inside

The smell of 'Shittie Smalls' is captivating :love: and the buds are getting bigger day by day (y)
full

Top shot
full

Bud shot
full

The two smaller plants still have an unpleasantly sharp smell :sick:

MB

Day 20 at 12/12 inside

The smell of 'Shittie Smalls' is captivating :love: and the buds are getting bigger day by day (y)
full

Top shot
full

Bud shot
full

The two smaller plants still have an unpleasantly sharp smell :sick:

MB
Day 23 at 12/12 inside

The humidity at the bottom of the tent rose to ~65-70% :confused: To get the ladies a little air movement on the lower branches I bought the Secret Jardin fan MF2X120.
full

So far it works fine and the humidity dropped to ~55-60% (y)

Keep the air moving
MB

Day 23 at 12/12 inside

The humidity at the bottom of the tent rose to ~65-70% :confused: To get the ladies a little air movement on the lower branches I bought the Secret Jardin fan MF2X120.
full

So far it works fine and the humidity dropped to ~55-60% (y)

Keep the air moving
MB
Day 26 at 12/12 inside

When I open the tent in the morning it smells like paradise :love: and I just love sit there for a while look at these beauties and enjoy my coffee :)
full

Top shot
full

Bud shot
full

First trichome shots :love:
full

full

I already see some milky and even some amber (y) Hopefully they will finish fast.

Keep your head up
MB

Back