Mr. Browns Shit

Mr. Brown said: "What can I expect more than being 'balls deep' in learning how to grow the best weed possible and as a side effect learn some slang in a foreign language ;)"

You are a fast learner, Mr. Brown!

"And even though I never heard the words 'man-stalk' and 'pink starfish' I guess I know what they mean :ROFLMAO:"

You need to get out more, Mr. Brown! ;) Come visit this old roadie some day and I will take you backstage where we will get 'balls deep' in sex, drugs, and Rock & Roll. There is so much debauchery going on backstage that you may want to quit your job, leave your family, and become a roadie. At least that's what I did! :cool:

Longball

You are a fast learner, Mr. Brown!

Yeah, that's exactly what my wife said after our 2nd date :ROFLMAO:

Come visit this old roadie some day and I will take you backstage where we will get 'balls deep' in sex, drugs, and Rock & Roll.

You have to be carefull what you say. Germans tend to accept invitations and maybe some day I knock on your door at upstate New York and remind you of your promise to get me 'balls deep' in sex, drugs and Rock& Roll ;)

Day 20

Shit #1 and #2 are still alive and look quiet happy.

full

I guess the yellowing on the lowest leaves are due to the stress from transplanting and/or a nitrogen deficiency. I raised the amount of nutrient solution and now they seem to be fine.

full

The rootballs develop good and in 10 days before I will put them in their final set up.

Day 30

Today was the big transplanting day (y)

Shit #1 and Shit #2 enjoying the last moment in their small pots.
full

I think the problem with the yellow leaves was due to overwatering and not stress or nitrogen deficiency. As soon as I watered them less often the yellowing stopped.
full

But no matter what it was that caused the problem the rootballs developed just fine.

Rootball Shit #1
full

Rootball Shit #2
full

Here is the first pic from them in their final set up getting their first watering. As you can see I took of the yellow leaves to give them a good start in their new home.
full

The nutrient solution in the hydroponic set up is made with RO water and
  • 1ml/litre Terra Aquatica Pro Organic Grow
  • 1ml/litre Terra Aquatica Pro Organic Bloom
  • 0,2ml/litre Terra Aquatica Pro Bloom
  • 2ml/litre Terra Aquatica Calcium Magnesium
  • 0,1gr/litre Terra Aquatica TrikoLogic
They get watered for 15 minutes every 3 hours during light cycle (18/6).

I try to hold the pH in the nutrient solution between 6,0 - 7,0.

The room temperature is arround 22 degrees Celcius and the RH is between 50% an 60%

By the way I don't get paid by Terra Aquatica for advertisement :ROFLMAO:

wow. spectacular photos, man.

Thanks buddy (y)

i think that shit #2 looks like a male. in the first photo, you can see the beginning of a pollen sack on the left node.

Now as you mentioned it I see it too.

As soon as he is big enough I will take cuttings and try to collect some polen for future seed and breeding projects. For that reason I got myself a small 60x40x60cm tent with a 60 watt dimmable fullspectrum LED.

Now I keep my fingers crossed that Shit #1 will show me some big nice flowers ;)

Back