Motivation Time

Where fore art thou Kanga? We miss you - actually, I miss the eye candy.:)

i agree mr duck ,,
itching to see how them trees are doing now,
must be massive and filling up with bud as we speak ...

Yes Mr Mallard, trees being the operative word. Perhaps he's busy sharpening his chainsaw blade. Hope all is well in Kanga country.

:)

Can only hope your absence is due to your arboreal pursuit taking up too much of your time. Really do miss your inspiring pic's and detailed informative grow tips. Whatever I hope you're smiling.

Hi all, just popped in to let you know I am safe and just happily doing what I love.

All the best to everyone and happy growing....K

Safe times in an unsafe world

:D

Fucking Oath mate (Australian for ... thank fucking christ for that mate).

The hunt continues no doubt :rolleyes: (lame)

Stay Safe Kanga !

And show us your Tits! ... sorry not valid here, you showed us some trees allright!

:)

Last edited:
Thanks guy's.....I just have a bit of spring cleaning to do in here and Ill get some pics up.

I have found a really nice Mango Haze that I kept, so I will put some pics up of that during the growing season....Wait till you see this girl:D
This one has been a favourite with lots of people.

Pics coming soon.....Safe growing all:D

First pic....A nice pink Nordle from winter.

Nordle_1_.JPG

Kanga! Very glad to see ya posting. I just noticed today that the forums were reopened. Thank you shanti.

Very much looking forward to more of those outdoor shots kanga! Again, good to hear from you, and hope all is well. Best of luck on the finishing sativas. I have a few girls Id like to showcase myself ;) Peace brother.

can't wait for the 100's to follow :D :D :D :D

:) oaxacan , thai ,mullum, mango haze , .......

:p

Lol...You are definetly going to see a few different ones, Mango Madness, Mexican Mango, Mini Mango:D Emm x MangoHZ, although I dont think it will be very mini:D and of course Mamma Mango.

Kanga! Very glad to see ya posting. I just noticed today that the forums were reopened. Thank you shanti.

Very much looking forward to more of those outdoor shots kanga! Again, good to hear from you, and hope all is well. Best of luck on the finishing sativas. I have a few girls Id like to showcase myself ;) Peace brother.

Thank you my friend, it is looking like a dry season so I hope after last year all will be good for some good pics

I cant wait to see what you have grown, always great to see what fellow growers are doing.

Peace to you to and good growing:D

Last edited:
Nice to see you back Kanga ... have you come to raise the bar on this already epic thread? :)

Probably ... I know I have my seat pulled up.

By the way, I noticed you ran the doors .. what'd you think. I got some of those in the stash. Shanti seemed to be pretty proud of that Haze AC dad, and I think he used the original C5 so I imagine it's a quality strain head to toe. How'd you like it?

Also, how'd you like the Nevs Skunk or is that not the mns Nev Skunk you ran?

Your strain list is ridiculous man, I think I speak for many of us when I say we want to quit our day jobs and come live out there and work for you ...
"Will work for bud" lol ... haha

Keep up the good work man!

Cheers!

Nice to see you back Kanga ... have you come to raise the bar on this already epic thread? :)

Probably ... I know I have my seat pulled up.

By the way, I noticed you ran the doors .. what'd you think. I got some of those in the stash. Shanti seemed to be pretty proud of that Haze AC dad, and I think he used the original C5 so I imagine it's a quality strain head to toe. How'd you like it?

Also, how'd you like the Nevs Skunk or is that not the mns Nev Skunk you ran?

Your strain list is ridiculous man, I think I speak for many of us when I say we want to quit our day jobs and come live out there and work for you ...
"Will work for bud" lol ... haha

Keep up the good work man!

Cheers!

Hi Puday.....Thanks mate.

The doors was great but unfortunetly the weather wasnt, so it took a bit of beating. But you wont go wrong with that strain that is for sure.

It was a different strain.

I am going to do the Mango HZ this year, as so far this is my pick to play with for awhile.....should have some good pics coming.

Cheers,

Kanga.

wow, that says a lot, I'd say that's a big statement. Do you have a particular Mango Haze cut you are running or are you going to be playing with the strain in general and searching from seed?

Just curious. Haven't found my mango keeper yet, ant wait until I do. Found my ash keeper though. Has the finest scent, somewhere between gingerbread and oriental spice ... well done shanti! truly remarkable smell.

wow, that says a lot, I'd say that's a big statement. Do you have a particular Mango Haze cut you are running or are you going to be playing with the strain in general and searching from seed?

Just curious. Haven't found my mango keeper yet, ant wait until I do. Found my ash keeper though. Has the finest scent, somewhere between gingerbread and oriental spice ... well done shanti! truly remarkable smell.

Hi Puday...Yes I have my cut that I will use. It handled last years weather pretty well considering what we had and how solid the buds where.
I like when a strain can do this, it also has a very nice soaring strong high and was a favourite amongst a lot of people.
It is not a super strong smell of mangoes, but you can definetly pick it.

This is the first year I have done crosses with it, so I really look forward to seeing how they go.

Back