MNS USA- All Things Cannabis

It has been in the making for some time now and appears ready to launch. Please recognize another part of the business that is soon going online specific to the USA. As laws vary internationally as well as cultural preferences, we recognize the necessity to evolve the business according to the present environment and consumer taste.
In the US:
- MNSUSA will now offer access to MNS branded regular seeds locally at competitive USA pricing, in addition to many more products.
- We will offer MNS CBD gel caps as well as gummies in CBD as well as THC live hash rosin forms.
- We are launching TopFlite seeds which will offer feminized and auto flower seeds. These are tested seed lines bred under the supervision of the MrNice brand; many bred out 6 generations and considered stable.
- We will be offering mushroom spores, liquid cultures. These will be made up of two vast collections from John Allen and James O'Neill. Additionally, we plan to offer mushroom gummies and pre-inoculated bags that make it easy- just open the bag and expose to light, harvest in weeks.
- Lastly, we are planning on offering feminized clones of MrNice and CBD Crew. We will also offer other breeder's popular and coveted new and classic clones.
It is a massive undertaking. Stay tuned as we finalize our efforts to provide you top notch products that continue to meet your medical and recreational needs.
View attachment 74763View attachment 74762View attachment 74764

mu
Thank you for the introduction Musashi. I will be frequenting this forum much more.

Good day all !
Harvest was completed successfully after a busy week we are almost ready for trim and cure . As well already began cleanup in preparation for refill . The ol’ rinse and repeat. Thanks again all for the comments and friendly debate . I tried to add pictures but my phones photos are too large of a file to upload .!! 😵‍💫

Good day all !
Harvest was completed successfully after a busy week we are almost ready for trim and cure . As well already began cleanup in preparation for refill . The ol’ rinse and repeat. Thanks again all for the comments and friendly debate . I tried to add pictures but my phones photos are too large of a file to upload .!! 😵‍💫

I got that same issue with the mobile flix...some can be cut to smaller size and it works sometimes but thats my best bet so far.
Yall hand trim over there or whats the drill? Do you know these trim bags where you just ruff trim your plants (hang dry, strip leaves, leave sugar leaf on) and throw the nugs in, shake for a minute or two and you end up with buds that look (estimated) hand trimmed? If they wasnt as expenisve and i knew it works id got one before. Saw someone showcase them and the bud looked really great but just how real tgat is i dont know. You heard of them?
Looking forward to see the Mr.Nice moms come into play! Good stuff regardless

Good day all !

Hi Dreamland! :)

The photo size limit on the forum 1 megabyte max, so larger photos need to be resized or compressed. There are many apps that do this. I believe many folks using a smart phone use an app called 'Lit Photo'? Supposed to be easy to use. I don't have a smart phone so can't vouch for it but I'm sure someone will chime in with the answer. For my desktop I use this: https://www.easyimageresize.com/ also pretty easy to use(to me).

Longball

Common ancestor ya think ?
Id like to smoke test some to be sure . 😂
Yeah man shit is creepy - nice plants no shit but look like the same insta bitch with a different filter...all runtzes and gelatoes i mean i got some Apple B freebies from Karma popping, too. These are the same lane but at least dude had the compassion to put some sour D in it to make a difference. Thats why the real guys keep some Haze in the mix i guess...i mean you could basically claim these are all the same seedstock diff phenos only thing with a little more selfesteem is the Bubba - that said im not ignorant to the quality of the work i just personally look for different qualities of my herb... ;)

In addition to MNS gear, some of the USA strains that are being grown at the US-WA facility.
Looks like Mr. Nice has entered the Elite clone market. I'm sure many people will be thrilled to have Shantibaba selected cookie, cake, and gelato crosses.

If I were to play with the heavily inbred and recrossed California flavors of the day, where better to get the choice clones that Shanti. I'm sure crossing any of those plantsnwith some oldschool Shanti gems would produce pure fire!

Diesel840

Aloha MNS family and friends,

It has been in the making for some time now and appears ready to launch. Please recognize another part of the business that is soon going online specific to the USA. As laws vary internationally as well as cultural preferences, we recognize the necessity to evolve the business according to the present environment and consumer taste.
In the US:
- MNSUSA will now offer access to MNS branded regular seeds locally at competitive USA pricing, in addition to many more products.
- We will offer MNS CBD gel caps as well as gummies in CBD as well as THC live hash rosin forms.
- We are launching TopFlite seeds which will offer feminized and auto flower seeds. These are tested seed lines bred under the supervision of the MrNice brand; many bred out 6 generations and considered stable.
- We will be offering mushroom spores, liquid cultures. These will be made up of two vast collections from John Allen and James O'Neill. Additionally, we plan to offer mushroom gummies and pre-inoculated bags that make it easy- just open the bag and expose to light, harvest in weeks.
- Lastly, we are planning on offering feminized clones of MrNice and CBD Crew. We will also offer other breeder's popular and coveted new and classic clones.
It is a massive undertaking. Stay tuned as we finalize our efforts to provide you top notch products that continue to meet your medical and recreational needs.
View attachment 74763View attachment 74762View attachment 74764

mu
Any update on this segment?

Haven't visited here in a while, so very glad to see Shanti's genetics are available in the U.S., without jumping through a bunch of fucking hoops.

I haven't bought a seed since Northern Lights in 1999 from Sensi, but I am tempted to give Ortega a run just to see the differences that the growing environment can impart, since I can order it legally here in the US!!

I paid big bucks to grow Sensi’s NL within the last 10 years. For me, it was a great disappointment. Same for their Skunk.

mu
I've read that on many forums, for the past decade or two. It kind of proves my contention that it's not just genetics or the growing environment that makes a certain type of cannabis special. It's the wonderful combination of the two and how the plants are taken care of by the grower, over generations.

I paid big bucks to grow Sensi’s NL within the last 10 years. For me, it was a great disappointment. Same for their Skunk.

mu
I had some good Sensi products many years ago BUT always had a germination problem with their seeds and never with any others or even bag seed and that’s from when I started which was before seedbanks. Always great germination and results with MNS from the beginnings. No doubt that they (Sensi) disappoint in one way or another.

I hope I’m not misreading the thread.
Will there be an online MNS for US orders?

Back