MNS USA- All Things Cannabis

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha MNS family and friends,

It has been in the making for some time now and appears ready to launch. Please recognize another part of the business that is soon going online specific to the USA. As laws vary internationally as well as cultural preferences, we recognize the necessity to evolve the business according to the present environment and consumer taste.
In the US:
- MNSUSA will now offer access to MNS branded regular seeds locally at competitive USA pricing, in addition to many more products.
- We will offer MNS CBD gel caps as well as gummies in CBD as well as THC live hash rosin forms.
- We are launching TopFlite seeds which will offer feminized and auto flower seeds. These are tested seed lines bred under the supervision of the MrNice brand; many bred out 6 generations and considered stable.
- We will be offering mushroom spores, liquid cultures. These will be made up of two vast collections from John Allen and James O'Neill. Additionally, we plan to offer mushroom gummies and pre-inoculated bags that make it easy- just open the bag and expose to light, harvest in weeks.
- Lastly, we are planning on offering feminized clones of MrNice and CBD Crew. We will also offer other breeder's popular and coveted new and classic clones.
It is a massive undertaking. Stay tuned as we finalize our efforts to provide you top notch products that continue to meet your medical and recreational needs.
usa product.jpgcannaprod.jpgmushrm.jpg

mu

I wish the Mr Nice brand here in the USA the best I have nothing but respect having dealt with them overseas for years . But would like to point out the price on the syringes are $14 - $10.00 USD more than trusted vendors here. Am I missing something ?

Back