MNS Seed Growing and Testing Projects

The famous Art Bell, for those who may not know about him, ... the creator and original host of the syndicated late night radio talk show known as 'Coast to Coast AM'. Not for people who have zero mental capacity or tolerance for conspiracy "theories".

The Area 51 Caller: The Best Of Art Bell
FF man you've relit my love for conspiracy theories with this post, I had forgotten that call! Was there ever a follow up?

Now that hashplant or anything from the late 80’s/90’s would be something else! Haven’t tried La Niña yet either would love to try something with Mullumbimby madness.
Can’t remember when but around y2k, hahaha remember that crazy New Years? The world was going to end but anyway it was around that time that I bought some Mr. Nice from Sensi. It’s Hp x G13 or supposed to be. It was very very potent and plant had a very hashy smell, of course. One of the most potentes that I had at the time. I believe that they somehow got it released before Sb was able to or ripped him off or some other drama because I remember he was a bit pissed off about the name or something. Wish I remembered more …in any event, if Sb has those beans or can make some with parent stock, it would be a great addition to an already great collection.

Can’t remember when but around y2k, hahaha remember that crazy New Years? The world was going to end but anyway it was around that time that I bought some Mr. Nice from Sensi. It’s Hp x G13 or supposed to be. It was very very potent and plant had a very hashy smell, of course. One of the most potentes that I had at the time. I believe that they somehow got it released before Sb was able to or ripped him off or some other drama because I remember he was a bit pissed off about the name or something. Wish I remembered more …in any event, if Sb has those beans or can make some with parent stock, it would be a great addition to an already great collection.
Never got to try that plant would love too of course! Y2K was definitely a crazy time haha big anticlimax! many people made a fair bit of money ‘sorting’ companies computer systems so they wouldn’t crap out at the millennium, my sister included, wish I was up with the play on that one. That new year I just got horribly drunk in crappy weather haha.

FF man you've relit my love for conspiracy theories with this post, I had forgotten that call! Was there ever a follow up?

Hi @lozac123, I heard that Area 51 caller live, back in '97, the same year that I starting tuning into the Art Bell Show. What a guy, Bell was.

He fell apart, sadly, after his wife, 20 years his junior, passed away at night, in her mid 40s, next to him in their bed, while both were sleeping. Shortly after he ended up marrying a young Filipina woman, 40 years younger than him; then moved to the Philippines, giving up the Coast to Coast AM Show.

There was a follow-up call, actually but much later. The guy turned out to be a hoaxer but the call interruption was not hoaxed. That actually happened leading many to believe, including Art, that his Show was being monitored by the "Men In Black", and that it was the government who cut the line on the Area 51 Caller, that night in '97, just in case...

Area 51 Caller Calls Back to Art Bell Radio Show in 1998

Well a little late to the party here and some real nice suggestions already but I would gladly be Shanti's guinea 🐖 for one of the following strains or crosses with them.:)

-Dr Kevorkian
-Mullumbimby
-Kerala
-Himalayan Gold

After reading a lot I must say that Master Kush has peaked my interest also, and La Nina and...😄
I've listened to al his podcast by now, very entertaining to hear his stories and I hope he makes more!

Well a little late to the party here and some real nice suggestions already but I would gladly be Shanti's guinea 🐖 for one of the following strains or crosses with them.:)

-Dr Kevorkian
-Mullumbimby
-Kerala
-Himalayan Gold

After reading a lot I must say that Master Kush has peaked my interest also, and La Nina and...😄
I've listened to al his podcast by now, very entertaining to hear his stories and I hope he makes more!
I highly recommend La Nina if you havent grown it. One of my best MNS grows and very potent flowers.

Back