MNS Seed Growing and Testing Projects

SHAC is a given. I can’t speak to what Shanti is willing to offer up. But some of the unlisted would be the masterkush widow, nl5hz x widow, ssh x widow. I liked the LaNina suggestion too.

mu
I would also back La Nina, its one that I have been curious about for a long time. Same with Mango widow, been tempted by that one too.

As everyone else has said though Mu, I'd be willing to try anything "unlisted", or as fish said something from the vault of yesteryear would be cool as hell.

Yeah, the vault; the glacial treasure chest. Now you’re getting me off track lol. Prolly speaking out of turn but I hear Shanti successfully resurrected the HashPlant recently. But I’m sure none of you braddahs would be interested in that 😁. Joking aside don’t get your hopes up but you know I’m always advocating for y’all.

mu

Yeah, the vault; the glacial treasure chest. Now you’re getting me off track lol. Prolly speaking out of turn but I hear Shanti successfully resurrected the HashPlant recently. But I’m sure none of you braddahs would be interested in that 😁. Joking aside don’t get your hopes up but you know I’m always advocating for y’all.

mu
I was going to say I will test Masterkush skunk Widow, and that after the christmass / or around.

Oh but I need to source me some Hashplant, hope for some more info and some beans in flow soon :) :) :)

Mu,

Do you mature them from cuttings off of plants that have gone to alternate leaf growth or do you start them from seed and veg for 2 weeks then go to 12/12 of maybe another technique? I have some that want to be grown and I bought them based on a recommendation from Sb but did ask about how to grow them. I only ask because I have read about going to 12/12 after two weeks of veg and some more % hazes from the first day but I’m an old guy stuck in my ways unless somebody like you tells me otherwise then it’s time to try something new. Thanks. I like Afghan Haze on steroids description btw…
Did you answer your own question then?

mu

I was a bit confused by your initial question posted in a thread about seed testing projects. Was your question about Holy Grail or Holy Smoke or growing in general? Your latest post #332 had me thinking it was resolved. Perhaps a PM could bring clarity @BrotherBoris.

mu

Back