MNS Ortega

Im undecided... Im considering Mr. Nice ortega, G13skunk, and Black widow. I am also Considering tga's ace of spades, chernobyl, qrazy train, timewreck, and pandoras box. I want to choose three or four at the most. Im looking for #1 POTENCY, #2 RESIN CONTENT, AND #3 YIELD. any help would be great!! This is my 4th grow and ive done blue venom white russian and lemon skunk before but im looking to change it up with some new genetics, although russian has been my favorite so far. I love the resin production on the russian and im looking for something that is just as good or better... let me know!!

I don't know TGA strains, but I'd grab a pack of Ortega and G13/Skunk in a heartbeat!

for resin content on TGA strains I recommend chernobyl. Subcool posted a pheno which was dubbed. Golden ticket pheno in his rollitup/subcool organics section. you should check it out.

Also if you are looking for a strain from TGA that will help you with insomnia, Try plushberry.

Doesnt stinky the room crazily like chem genetics during flower and it will knock people to sleep.

10/10 people that smoked went or felt extremely tired after smoking.
Not my kind of thing but some people ate it up like a fat kid finishing up a chocolate cake .

I smoked som this shit and man it was the bomb...

ya'll just get yas some Ortega seeds and get yas some Nordle seeds and go to town....

if you cannot make a fine quality F1 from these two then
Give Up!

this has been a public service announcement brought to you
by those of us who still care...

:rolleyes:

ax

Interesting Cross

I Must Say Those Crosses You Have Described Sound Awesome.
Last Time I Grew Some Really Funky Bud Was Tal's BL.U.I ( Blueberry X Legends Ultimate Indica )
I've Enjoyed Growing Ortega Over The Past Couple Of Years And Enjoy Their Compactness And Phat Buds (Sensi Seeds Version; Image Looks Like A Very Bad Mr Nice Example :rolleyes: )
Also Had The Chance To Grow Feminised Limited Edition Ortega X Sweetooth By Dutch Pasion. Unfortuneatley They Were Confiscated.
Saving Up For Nordle And Ortega ( Debating CBD Version )
F1's, Of Course ;)
JKP

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    894.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    934.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Ortega-MNS- Nice.jpg
    Ortega-MNS- Nice.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Few Red Pistils-NL1-Ortega- 2011.jpg
    Few Red Pistils-NL1-Ortega- 2011.jpg
    893.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Nevil And Shantis Ortega- NL1- No Red Hairs- Aug2011.jpg
    Nevil And Shantis Ortega- NL1- No Red Hairs- Aug2011.jpg
    934.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Ortega Fattening Up- Aug2011.jpg
    Ortega Fattening Up- Aug2011.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 68
Oh I like to check in from time to time to see other people's reports on Ortega. You have seen them, haven't you Scorpion? Always odd when multiple people have the same experience with the same seed, isn't it? Speaking of which, have you grown Ortega indoors yet? Have you grown any F2s yet or only your outcrosses? I'm seeing some great individuals in my F2s. Let's see how they compare to the F1s, shall we?

M.

Oh I like to check in from time to time to see other people's reports on Ortega. You have seen them, haven't you Scorpion? Always odd when multiple people have the same experience with the same seed, isn't it? Speaking of which, have you grown Ortega indoors yet? Have you grown any F2s yet or only your outcrosses? I'm seeing some great individuals in my F2s. Let's see how they compare to the F1s, shall we?

M.
You definitely popped the lid on the intersex problems. If you want a high potent indica then try Nordle for sure, she is a winner and can be very very narcotic depending on pheno.
Are you seeing any intersex in the f2 or did you weed out that trait by removing any intersex parents?

You definitely popped the lid on the intersex problems. If you want a high potent indica then try Nordle for sure, she is a winner and can be very very narcotic depending on pheno.
Are you seeing any intersex in the f2 or did you weed out that trait by removing any intersex parents?

Haven't made it that far yet. Just seedlings at present but very indica and full of potential. When I flip them I'll learn a lot more about these genetics. I wish to state that it was never my intention to "pop the lid" on anything. Unfortunately I had a bad experience and many others have as well. But, as I stated in my own thread, it's still some of the best cannabis I've ever smoked. Ortega is well worth the grow, even if the plants are super sensitive.

M.

Oh I like to check in from time to time to see other people's reports on Ortega. You have seen them, haven't you Axiom? Always odd when multiple people have the same experience with the same seed, isn't it? Speaking of which, have you grown Ortega indoors yet? Have you grown any F2s yet or only your outcrosses? I'm seeing some great individuals in my F2s. Let's see how they compare to the F1s, shall we?

M.
I will grow the ortega outdoors this season and breed it to an MM L hybrid.
so another season to grow the Ortega Plants,Pollenate them,Harvest dry and clean the seed. end of 2013.
Plant a few f1 indoors (early2014) to get a look and maybe by end of 2014
I have a Nice Hybrid in seed that I can reproduce when I want.

Now that is a plan!
Have a Nice Day :)

Ax

Keep us updated.:cool:

I will grow the ortega outdoors this season and breed it to an MM L hybrid.
so another season to grow the Ortega Plants,Pollenate them,Harvest dry and clean the seed. end of 2013.
Plant a few f1 indoors (early2014) to get a look and maybe by end of 2014
I have a Nice Hybrid in seed that I can reproduce when I want.

Now that is a plan!
Have a Nice Day :)

Ax

Beans are in the queue.
Current grow:
MNS Master Kush Skunk

Next (in order, 2 strains at a time):
  1. ASH / Angel Heart
  2. G13 Skunk / Atomic Blueberry x NL
  3. SSH / Mango Haze
  4. Ortega / Atomic NL
  5. Chems Sister x Nevs Haze / Coastal Collision x Nevs Haze
  6. Original Haze x (oHaze x NL f2) / MNS NL5 Haze
  7. Black Widow / Critical Mass
  8. MNS G13 Haze / Atomic Haze

About 3 years worth of grows there. With my recent track record, more like 10 years :)

It’s been 10 years… lol how you doing with this list? What’s your favourite so far?

Back