MNS Medicine Man and Shark Shock grow

Very nice looking EQ Easty. :)
Love your description of how she smells so far.
When my country goes legal this will be my first outdoor grow in the garden, this strain looks special to me.

Good luck with your seeds and thanks for sharing!

Very nice looking EQ Easty. :)
Love your description of how she smells so far.
When my country goes legal this will be my first outdoor grow in the garden, this strain looks special to me.

Good luck with your seeds and thanks for sharing!
Thanks my friend! I'm very much enjoying this EQ and am busting to try her out and see if the smell matches the flavour.

A great choice for your outdoor garden for sure mate, I know you'll enjoy it 😀

Thanks for kind words mate and all the best 🙏

Morning fellow pirates and growers of the good 'erb, I hope everyone is well 😀
I took my girls out to check ripeness this morning so thought I'd snap some pics to show you all. I managed to get 3 pretty nice female Shark Shock out of the beans I popped so it's going to be a hard choice as to which one/s to hold onto. I have cuts of all though thankfully so the proof will be in the smoke! They've taken a bit of a beating these last few weeks as I put the fans on 24/7 to reduce moisture, I really don't want to lose any to mould! They'll get over the line though, only a few weeks left now!
Shark #4
PXL_20240412_215400699_copy_1388x1849.jpg
PXL_20240412_215403697_copy_1388x1849.jpg

Shark #2
PXL_20240412_215436357_copy_1388x1849.jpg
PXL_20240412_215441936_copy_1388x1849.jpg

Shark #3
PXL_20240412_215530282_copy_1388x1849.jpg
PXL_20240412_215533676.MP_copy_1388x1849.jpg

And then I have my two keeper Medicine Man that I've been growing for a while now! Love these girls 😍

Med Man #7

PXL_20240412_215213495_copy_1388x1849.jpg
PXL_20240412_215216744_copy_1388x1849.jpg

Med Man #4
PXL_20240412_215332337_copy_1388x1849.jpg
PXL_20240412_215326970_copy_1388x1849.jpg

And then I have my two keeper Medicine Man that I've been growing for a while now! Love these girls 😍
Beautiful plants, my friend. I really wish I'd been able to keepmums of my Medicine Man. They just seem to melt tension away. Unfortunately a security risk caised me to kill off all mother plants. What kind of flavors do you get off of those MM? I adore its oldschool flavor pallette

Beautiful plants, my friend. I really wish I'd been able to keepmums of my Medicine Man. They just seem to melt tension away. Unfortunately a security risk caised me to kill off all mother plants. What kind of flavors do you get off of those MM? I adore its oldschool flavor pallette
Thank you mate, very kind of you to say!
These are two of my favourite strains so I've done well to keep them going. I'm going to have to do a reversal with them at some stage so I can keep some feminised versions of them for later, in case I lose them. Sorry to hear you had to kill yours mate, that really sucks! I hope you can find something again one day soon 🙏

Smells on my med man girls...one is like a sweeter musky skunk smell and the other is skunky but has a more spicier side to her back end. Both are straight up perfect medicine too.

Morning fellow pirates and growers of the good 'erb, I hope everyone is well 😀
I took my girls out to check ripeness this morning so thought I'd snap some pics to show you all. I managed to get 3 pretty nice female Shark Shock out of the beans I popped so it's going to be a hard choice as to which one/s to hold onto. I have cuts of all though thankfully so the proof will be in the smoke! They've taken a bit of a beating these last few weeks as I put the fans on 24/7 to reduce moisture, I really don't want to lose any to mould! They'll get over the line though, only a few weeks left now!
Shark #4
View attachment 84795
View attachment 84796

Shark #2
View attachment 84797
View attachment 84798

Shark #3
View attachment 84799
View attachment 84800

Med Man #7

View attachment 84801
View attachment 84803

Med Man #4
View attachment 84802
View attachment 84804

I always love to see your Shark and Med Man :love:

This thread is one of my favourites (y)

Great work
MB

I'm absolutely in love with this Early Queen, she smells soooo good! A mix of sweet, fruit and skunk and has got some lovely colour coming through too. Can't wait to smoke this lovely girl 🤤
View attachment 84871
Great to see especially since I just got some beans and I’ve been wanting to try it do to the growing season. Your smoke report is eagerly awaited. Great looking girl by the way! To be honest, I’m surprised! I had no idea that EQ would look that good. If she smokes as good as she looks then it’s really a perfect variety for all of us with shorter seasons.

Last edited:
Great to see especially since I just got some beans and I’ve been wanting to try it do to the growing season. Your smoke report is eagerly awaited. Great looking girl by the way! To be honest, I’m surprised! I had no idea that EQ would look that good. If she smokes as good as she looks then it’s really a perfect variety for all of us with shorter seasons.
Thanks so much mate and definitely recommend trying the EQ, the other 2 which were males were pretty nice too, I'd happily use them to make more!
I'll definitely be back with a smoke report soon! Also agree, it's a good strain for shorter seasons 💪

Appreciate it easty. Just went back through your thread and laughed at what the smell of the Shark did. Not funny but remember having a similar experience…it is still one of the most talked about that I had back in early 2000’s too.
No worries at all mate.
Yeah the shark can get a bit stinky for sure, always worried when it gets to the end of flower and the ripe smells are so intense haha. The shark has lived on so well to this day 😀

Hello fellow legends of the craft! I hope you are all keeping well 😀
Just wanted to put up some pics of my latest grow of my two Medicine Man cuts. Boy, these girls never cease to amaze me with their amazing smell, stature and impending medical properties!
Hope you enjoy as much as I do!
I'll have some pics of the 3 Shark Shock ladies I have finishing up, in the next few days, they are freakin incredible too 😍

MM4_2.JPG
MM4_1.JPG
MM7.JPG
MM7_1.JPG

Hello fellow legends of the craft! I hope you are all keeping well 😀
Just wanted to put up some pics of my latest grow of my two Medicine Man cuts. Boy, these girls never cease to amaze me with their amazing smell, stature and impending medical properties!
Hope you enjoy as much as I do!
I'll have some pics of the 3 Shark Shock ladies I have finishing up, in the next few days, they are freakin incredible too 😍

View attachment 85425
View attachment 85426
View attachment 85427
View attachment 85428
And here are the 3 Shark Shock ladies! They have all exceeded my expectations. 2 slightly taller pheno's and one shorter, fatter pheno. It's going to be hard working out which one to keep, they all have great characteristics 🔥

View attachment 85480View attachment 85481
View attachment 85482View attachment 85483View attachment 85484
View attachment 85485
View attachment 85486
View attachment 85487

When I look at these beauties I see future BOTM winner :love:

MB

Back