MKaze. The best Indica ? Credit where it is due.

Thanks Grover!!

We appreciate the time you put into writing that fun - to - read assessment of the strain.

Reading your report made me really happy that I have some of the Kaze in my fridge!

Keep up the good work,
Jake

hehe.

It puts you 'on a level', makes you feel 'laid back' and happy.

Some physical/emotional feelings are just hard to say in words, I guess. Especially for an ape like me.

It is funny, though - and you are more than right to call me out!!! ;)

Great posts Grover, thanks for going over your grow, I have 2 packs in waiting for the right time.

The select MKZ definitely puts me on a level. It greases all the right grooves in my brain. Literally.

I hear people talk about the character of certain highs. MKZ for sure has character, the vibe is creative and insightful and relaxing with a nice initial rush that will shift the soul. I must repeat that it is insightful --- deep thoughts for me, good for meditation and pipe dreams. Naps too. I think a dry sift from MKZ would be the bee's knees.

Grover-- what have you smoked that is better then MKZ?

-pH

Masterkaze

These seeds were in deep freeze for5 yrs. They are going to a friends green house tomorrow.
20190518_122905.jpg

Last edited:
Great posts Grover, thanks for going over your grow, I have 2 packs in waiting for the right time.

The select MKZ definitely puts me on a level. It greases all the right grooves in my brain. Literally.

I hear people talk about the character of certain highs. MKZ for sure has character, the vibe is creative and insightful and relaxing with a nice initial rush that will shift the soul. I must repeat that it is insightful --- deep thoughts for me, good for meditation and pipe dreams. Naps too. I think a dry sift from MKZ would be the bee's knees.

Grover-- what have you smoked that is better then MKZ?

-pH
these days? maybe the best OG hybrids but the MKZ of that time was a really solid strain. I loved it. I had a bad experience with a few packs that put me off but looking back it was probably my own fault.
If it is the same MKZ it is still WELL worth a go. Master Kush? phat Affy? Haze? What is not to like?

These seeds were in deep freeze for5 yrs. They are going to a friends green house tomorrow.
20190518_122905.jpg

5 yrs? perfect vintage then.. I grew this in the greenhouse about 5 years ago. The photos are in my gallery somewhere. It really worked very well. Remember curing it until Christmas and it got real strong. My brother smoked a LOT of that crop.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Back