Mango Haze IBL- The Eternal Flame

A fun project ahead. So far, I have 10 Mango Haze IBL seedlings, 9 viable, 1 shows stress and retardation. I am especially interested in males here. There are 8 seedlings of the new Holy Hanh Grail (BDM7/Holy Hanh) that I made this last grow. And 7- BDM (NH7/Doors6) are up too.

mu

A fun project ahead. So far, I have 10 Mango Haze IBL seedlings, 9 viable, 1 shows stress and retardation. I am especially interested in males here. There are 8 seedlings of the new Holy Hanh Grail (BDM7/Holy Hanh) that I made this last grow. And 7- BDM (NH7/Doors6) are up too.

mu

@musashi it’s 2023..be careful you are not cancelled using the “R” words 😆 😜

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

This project begins with a goal of finding an MH IBL father. Of course, having a bunch of maidens that come with the package is a treat! I am wanting to combine several projects into one as my hobby is getting too far out of hand and the exponential possibilities of combinations is causing me to lose focus. So enough seed has been made for back up and preservation of these side roads. And with that came the letting go of several redundancies. The focus is back on what really works for me. On the sativa types, it is the MNS Neville's Haze, Mango, and AC derivatives I am most interested in as they are most dependable.
Let's talk about the hobby seed-making side, as I am sure you will all agree, it can be a wonderful road of discovery. For me the combining of MNS genetics has consistently yielded superb plants. For instance, though I lost my original Diesel, she lives through 2 hybrids- (Diesel x LaNina) and (Diesel x MedMan). I also lost my AC/DC at the same time but she lives through (ACDC x Ortega).
Which brings me to this thought- (? x MHI).

mu

So why the interest in Mango Haze IBL? On the outside, a dumb question. Having grown it before inside and outside, it is without a doubt one of the finest varieties I have ever grown. So, by itself, I am glad to get another crop going. But then the resulting males? It is always a temptation and a shame to let them go. In every MNS variety I have grown, some fine males were always present. There is so much latent goodness that can come from these old world genetics. The Mango IBL males are special. The combining of the venerable Mango 122/HzC back to the Haze C father needs not be explained in terms of sheer potential. All the goods are there. So about those males :unsure:

mu

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

This project begins with a goal of finding an MH IBL father. Of course, having a bunch of maidens that come with the package is a treat! I am wanting to combine several projects into one as my hobby is getting too far out of hand and the exponential possibilities of combinations is causing me to lose focus. So enough seed has been made for back up and preservation of these side roads. And with that came the letting go of several redundancies. The focus is back on what really works for me. On the sativa types, it is the MNS Neville's Haze, Mango, and AC derivatives I am most interested in as they are most dependable.
Let's talk about the hobby seed-making side, as I am sure you will all agree, it can be a wonderful road of discovery. For me the combining of MNS genetics has consistently yielded superb plants. For instance, though I lost my original Diesel, she lives through 2 hybrids- (Diesel x LaNina) and (Diesel x MedMan). I also lost my AC/DC at the same time but she lives through (ACDC x Ortega).
Which brings me to this thought- (? x MHI).

mu
So your luv is Sativa, I get that.
IMO…
I typed up some comments/rambling about Angel Heart and The Cure, but I’m gonna go with Shark Shock. I know that’s not Sativa, but that with 🥭 Haze IBL Daddy, hmmmm 🤔

Back