mango haze ac by quinxstar

If mango haze is nlhzA x skhzC and haze AC is the same thing steered toward the haze side of things.. Would this be considered inline or f1 f2 etc?

If mango haze is nlhzA x skhzC and haze AC is the same thing steered toward the haze side of things.. Would this be considered inline or f1 f2 etc?
if i remember correct..

mango haze is nl5/hzA x Sk/hzC

Haze AC is nl5/hzA x (Sk/hzC x Haze C)

i may be wrong but i remember haze ac being a degree hazier, and reading shanti or nevil said that the room to improve the mango/ssh lines always lied on the sk/hzC side.. so maybe that is why they decided to beef up that side of the line

--

either way this grow is gonna be awesome and I cant wait to see how they turn out.

I was wrong. Mango haze is nl5hzC x skhzA.

HazeAC is nl5hzA x skhzC. I do believe it's been settled that the skhz x hzC was a typo in the hazeAC lineage

What?! Shanti gave you guys the F8? I thought he was going to give you guys the regular F7 but he gave you the primo cream 122- F8. Damn, I'll be paying better attention to these grows.

mu
Mu you sure know how to hype a crowd up!! Can’t wait for mine to arrive 😍. As well as follow along with all these other fantastic growers!! Chair is officially pulled up @quinxstar

Ha! I can tell you’re sorely disappointed in that bit of news. Our ohana now has 15 of our braddahs growing 3 different strains- all provided for free from Shanti. Think I died and went to heaven. What other canna site provides the opportunity to grow world class genetics on the breeders dime?

mu

Back