mango haze ac by quinxstar

Hi All

while you all are speculating on combinations the best thing to do to test a line is not know anything. Treat these like a test seed to see how your grows are able to cope with this strain and once all the feedback is in and smoke reports are done I will photograph my notes so you can all see how things work in pedigree breeding. But having all the white noise in your heads can maybe sway you to do a different job than you would otherwise and we are interested to see how and what you are able to come up with what you got!
Be safe and looking forward to seeing things as they progress...all the best Shantibaba

Hi All

while you all are speculating on combinations the best thing to do to test a line is not know anything. Treat these like a test seed to see how your grows are able to cope with this strain and once all the feedback is in and smoke reports are done I will photograph my notes so you can all see how things work in pedigree breeding. But having all the white noise in your heads can maybe sway you to do a different job than you would otherwise and we are interested to see how and what you are able to come up with what you got!
Be safe and looking forward to seeing things as they progress...all the best Shantibaba

Wise words I like you’re thinking!! Also excited to see the notes when the time comes.

Dammmm, is it just me or are those are some pretty thin first sets of leaves??

Side note: @quinxstar just looking to clarify, did you attempt to pop all your MH x AC beans and only ended up with 5 survivors? I was thinking I was only going to pop 5-6 beans expecting to get 5-6 plants as I normally have a very high success rate with MNS genetics. Sounds like I might have to pop more to get the 5-6 I'm looking to grow??

Dammmm, is it just me or are those are some pretty thin first sets of leaves??

Side note: @quinxstar just looking to clarify, did you attempt to pop all your MH x AC beans and only ended up with 5 survivors? I was thinking I was only going to pop 5-6 beans expecting to get 5-6 plants as I normally have a very high success rate with MNS genetics. Sounds like I might have to pop more to get the 5-6 I'm looking to grow??

i have start 9 seeds around the half of the tube

8 had germs and only 5 had vigor to out of soil

i no understand the fisrt question

I was just stating that the first set of leaves are quite thin compared to most plants I've grown (which were likely a lot more indica dominant). I'm guessing this strain will lean very sativa but I could be wrong. Was just wondering what others thought, if the initial sets of leaves look thin compared to many other strains they've grown as well?

Back