Little Afghanica hunt

So as of today, I have cleaned and disinfected space again..
When pruning lower parts of plants, I have marked Nordle 3 (lets call it Hedgehog pheno) as male :(
*I will not discard this one for a while, as I want to see him more, maybe even use.

packed.jpg

Small seedlings are catching green just as we talking, they will get better propagation hopefully in my mix :)
*Two ortegas are somewhat slower, yet I let them take their time and I mist them frequently, they are up, yet helmets still on.

youngsters.jpg

Other plants still unknown, so I made clones from both G13AFS and 2 pieces of Nordle 2
*Maybe I will try some fem seeds with Nordle 2 if female.

clones.jpg

G13 Afghan Skunk 1
-delicious looking plant

G13AS1_.jpg

G13 Afghan Skunk 3
-smells good, kinda peppery, skunky slightly
-some emerald colours on top

G13AS3_.jpg

Nordle 2
-also some background smells
-pretty bushy plant
*you will see shortly

NDL2_.jpg

Nordle 3 (hedgehog pheno)
-male :( :( :(

NDL3_.jpg

. . . more in next episode

Last edited:
all.jpg

This time just a quickie. . . .

G13AS1

G1.jpg

G13AS3

G3.jpg

G13AS4

G4.jpg

G13AS5

G5.jpg

NORDLE2

N2.jpg

NORDLE4

N4.jpg

NORDLE5

N5.jpg

I have lot to play with this time. . .
More then I need,
but It will be selected out :)

Ortegas were not so lucky...
So I sow 2 new seeds and scarfed them a bit.
Also I have put them directly into soilmix.

View attachment 70881

This time just a quickie. . . .

G13AS1

View attachment 70882

G13AS3

View attachment 70883

G13AS4

View attachment 70884

G13AS5

View attachment 70885

NORDLE2

View attachment 70886

NORDLE4

View attachment 70887

NORDLE5

View attachment 70888

I have lot to play with this time. . .
More then I need,
but It will be selected out :)

Ortegas were not so lucky...
So I sow 2 new seeds and scarfed them a bit.
Also I have put them directly into soilmix.

I just love your grow tent :love:

Everything looks clean and well organised like an operation room (y)

I just love your grow tent :love:

Everything looks clean and well organised like an operation room (y)
Thanks !!
Everytime, there is something to do ;)

I can report one ortega is up and green, second up with helmet, both looking strong so far...

. . . Oh, and G1 just reveiled its feminine parts, she could not resist me anymore, and that one thing I took photo earlier is actually pisitile with white litlle hair :)

. . . she will be first marked for repoting into bigger bag then. . .

Last edited:
all.jpg

It seems to me, that coco have been depleted of its nutrients and free space also :)
Will need to wait one full week, so I can repot seedlings.
Bushy structures all of them
G13AS1 have been succesfully FIMed :)
Others are trained using white angle clips.
Plants are really beautifull.

One G13(1) is confirmed female, as it have one pistile with litlle hair, G13(3) is looking the same - not confirmed tho.. Nordle(2) I still dont know...
Cuttings where put under 12/12 light in tent with some vegetable plants, so I hope for some fast confirmation.

Both ortegas are up too !!

g1.jpgg3.jpgn2.jpg

Last edited:
I can already tell you, all three plants are making some horned - pointy preflowers on some places...

So I do think Iam working with 3 female plants...

The cuttings just rooted, so I think they are useless now.. But dont forward yet... It is still not 100%

Shortly I will make cuts from whole plants, and then I should keep 1from all three plants, so I can flower them for myself too :)

Plants looking really beautiful and your super coco mix seems to Work very well! :love: What kind of LED do you use?
Right now Iam using some cheaper Vipar spectra XS 1000 (set on 80 wats right now)
- and I must say it shines greatly, worse in corners, but who cares, overall it have great coverage, ;)

Supercoco was amended once, using supermix, bit of frass and other organic matter rich in N and K

Last edited:
citizens.jpg

As you can see, my grow space is kind off crowded, and I need to make clones ASAP !! As plants are hungry and rootbounded a bit.
So on weekend, I will make some makro shots of plants armpits, to guess the sex for sure, yet I have a feeling those are 3 females we are looking at, cause the preflowers are pointed-prolongued, males are away for now.
My plan is actually to clone every shoot possible and see how mothers would look like after that. Then I will keep them or one clone of each to then be flowered in my tent for my tests :)

I should not had to plant next batch of seeds really, but I wasnt sure, as Iam still not sure.
So, I would love to keep both ortegas, so I can score one more female there,, hopefully.
I will discard the weird nordle, you can see it on down left..
And I will wait what the rest will look like and see from there, what to do.

G13 AS 1
- first to show pistil
- quite bushy structure of its own

G13-1.jpg

G13 AS 3
- I saw some pointed preflowers, so I hope
- have some pretty colours

g13-3.jpg

NORDLE 2
- I saw some smaller preflowers, looked like fem, so I hope
- have some vegetation skunky smells
- pretty bushy from the begining

n-2.jpg

*Nordle 3 - male - will shoot him next time around

- kept that one for pollen collection
- the plant became dark green
- kind of stinky plant

Last edited:
Here I have some news.
There are some good news, and some not so good news
. . .something like jing-jang ;)

-so to start off, I have collected loads of pollen from Hedgehog pheno Nordle 3 skunky-stinky-little plant

-one clone off Nordle 2 is being reversed, so that my friend have lots of female seeds for next season

-new great looking male is lurking around and it is this G13xAfghanSkunk 3 for its vibrant emerald like green colours

-next there are two females, that seriously needed new soil. I have repot them and taken away some sun covering leafs. Both plants are bushing out in space, and are ready to make clones..

-Now there are the plants sowed after. Here I will keep just 3 plants, because of space and other potenttial issues.
G13xAfghanSkunk 4 because it have some unusual leaf start point, that looks like moustache
Then it will be both Ortegas as it would be awesome If I can get one female of Ortega ;)
Other Nordles and remaning G13xAfghanSkunk were discarderd, as I have male and female off both and still one more left (unknown) G13AS.

About known females
G13xAfghanSkunk 1 is serious bush with lots of lateral grow and some peperry smells.
Nordle 2 is deep green coloured plant with more ropey laterals growing upwards and some generic oily-affie-canna smells.

I will give them both, another week to regain some health and then I will be making about 10 clones from each.
Then thinking about full flowering. And some controlled female seeds making..

male G13xAfghanSkunk 3

male-g13-3.jpg

female G13xAfghanSkunk 1

fem-g13-1.jpg

unknown G13xAfghanSkunk 4

g13-4.jpg

female Nordle 2

fem-nordle-2.jpg
fem-nordle-2_2.jpg

unknown Ortega 1

ortega-1.jpg

unknown Ortega 2

ortega-2.jpg

...see you next time around

Last edited:
Fantastic selection mate! Really keen to see this run. I have 2 XS1000 lights in my small tent and they work really well. I also use a Viparspectra KS3000 in my big tent and love it! It has amazing coverage 💪 All the best for the rest of the run mate!

Fantastic selection mate! Really keen to see this run. I have 2 XS1000 lights in my small tent and they work really well. I also use a Viparspectra KS3000 in my big tent and love it! It has amazing coverage 💪 All the best for the rest of the run mate!
Thank you, I really like the light so far, I have a feeling plants do not stretch under it... So I rised it by a bit now :)

If I was to build bigger tent, I would think about 2nd XS1000 for sure too ;)

Thank you, I really like the light so far, I have a feeling plants do not stretch under it... So I rised it by a bit now :)

If I was to build bigger tent, I would think about 2nd XS1000 for sure too ;)
Yeah the plants don't stretch much at all under these lights, they are great for a small space too. I have my two in a tent that is 80cm X 40cm X 80cm high 🤣 Way overkill but it works wonders!

Back