Latest Auction Offerings

Currently running the Doors in wk1 of flowering, next up is Holy Smoke because i saw some very nice plants in your grow and after HS these beans will be put to soil.
The future is looking great!
...While still keeping the heirloom plants you have for use as a comparator to this new stuff. Pretty sweet deal ya got goin brah!

Jahnova's enigmatic, top-secret, very personal stash
jahnova pic.jpg

🤙Mu

...While still keeping the heirloom plants you have for use as a comparator to this new stuff. Pretty sweet deal ya got goin brah!

Jahnova's enigmatic, top-secret, very personal stash
View attachment 52836

🤙Mu
I just realised i never showed you guys the final product. Here they are upside down, (whole plants because i'm oldschool) and some dried buds after a 6 week cure. They just got jarred, those are 5 liter jars btw20210704_214819_46.jpg20210806_154941_1_42.jpg20210806_155708_42.jpg

What I love about the R&R series is the quality of the plants. Most designed for ID grow, shorter, better behaved plants that are big on smell, taste and potency. One of my most enjoyable grows was the Cure. Having a profile similar to SSH and MH, it was a no brainer. Not knowing what to expect, I was amazed at the quality of the bud and the high was up there with the best. That AC puts the zing in for sure. After I get a Stones grow in, I will definitely revisit the Cure. If I only had more space- how often have we heard that one lol?

🤙Mu

Well space isn’t the only issue. Cost and legal issues are the biggest partypooper here :( I would love to breed on the window sill. Needless to say why it can’t be done.
If I had land, there would be an abundance of genetics getting my total devotion all season long. Weed should be grown under the sun free from any charge :) Ideology messed that deal up.

Back