Joke thread

censure ?

No, I am pretty sure it is not that. When I opened the image in another window, it was a simple '.jpg' image so should be no problems with that. Here is where the plot thickens.

For me, it only happens with images that 'you' post up. And only in this joke thread. I can see everyone's pictures in this thread except yours. I can see all your pictures in your grow threads but not in the joke thread,. Weird, no?
No big deal, just curious why I can see your grow pics but not your joke pics.

I worked with computers for 40 years so little glitches like that get my attention and curiosity. And that's no joke!

No, I am pretty sure it is not that. When I opened the image in another window, it was a simple '.jpg' image so should be no problems with that. Here is where the plot thickens.

For me, it only happens with images that 'you' post up. And only in this joke thread. I can see everyone's pictures in this thread except yours. I can see all your pictures in your grow threads but not in the joke thread,. Weird, no?
No big deal, just curious why I can see your grow pics but not your joke pics.

I worked with computers for 40 years so little glitches like that get my attention and curiosity. And that's no joke!
the pics come from twitter

i not upload the picture on mister nice forum just use the twitter link

FcPQVDtXoAAb9zW

FcSGZN_WYAANUcp

FcMqEYNaMAYZey9

FcILAM0X0AARlvV

FcHZLn7WQAIhCiG

^^^^^^ Couple things about Sir Douglas Bader. He was a badass who swore maybe as much as me.

" Bader joined the RAF in 1928, and was commissioned in 1930. In December 1931, while attempting some aerobatics, he crashed and lost both his legs. Bader was a Royal Air Force flying ace during the Second World War and he was credited with 22 aerial victories" in only 1 year of combat. In August 1941, Bader was shot down over France and taken prisoner. After numerous escapes on his artificial legs, the Germans sent Bader to the escape proof Colditz Castle where he was freed by the Americans in April 1945.

Back