In Search of the Holy Grail

Don't know for sure, as not privy to SB's "secret sauce," but my observation is that he took existing cultivars and initially combined them with the HzAC male. Post #188 has a picture of the mother, it is listed as NH x AC. Under the strains description, Holy Grail is listed as (Nl5HzC x Haze AC) x Haze C. In this instance, it looks like the Haze C is the male in the description. Appears fairly straightforward but I have a query into SB. I'm sure he can straighten us out ;)

🤙Mu

Thanks brah! I get my new HLG LED lights next week and will convert ASAP. The best part is that with the elimination of my existing hoods, I stand to potententially gain another foot of vertical grow space. The plants will finish the last 5-6 weeks under this new lighting. As with all of us, I hope for increased yield and more resin. It'll be nice to just have white light and hoping it will improve my picture taking skills lol. I've been foolin with aperture and shutter settings and haven't learned about ISO yet. But I love the learning and appreciate the expert tips you have given to this wanna be picture taker. It's great to see how many members have stepped up their photo skills in their own journals. Some great pics at the last bud-of-the-month contest.

🤙Mu

Here you go brah!

🤙Mu

Here you go brah!

🤙Mu
Thank You.

Don't know for sure, as not privy to SB's "secret sauce," but my observation is that he took existing cultivars and initially combined them with the HzAC male. Post #188 has a picture of the mother, it is listed as NH x AC. Under the strains description, Holy Grail is listed as (Nl5HzC x Haze AC) x Haze C. In this instance, it looks like the Haze C is the male in the description. Appears fairly straightforward but I have a query into SB. I'm sure he can straighten us out ;)

🤙Mu
Aloha everyone! For all the inquiring minds, my assumption has been confirmed. Both males are used, the AC to the NH and then back to the C.
"Nl5/HazeA x HazeC (NH) x Haze AC male, selection of mother, back to Haze C male." There is a typo in the strains description. So, Holy Grail should read ((NL5HzA x HzC) x AC) x HzC. Hope that clears things up.

🤙Mu

Aloha everyone! For all the inquiring minds, my assumption has been confirmed. Both males are used, the AC to the NH and then back to the C.
"Nl5/HazeA x HazeC (NH) x Haze AC male, selection of mother, back to Haze C male." There is a typo in the strains description. So, Holy Grail should read ((NL5HzA x HzC) x AC) x HzC. Hope that clears things up.

🤙Mu
4B5372F3-45D9-4AB8-BADC-078BD5C79F62.jpeg

Back