In Search of the Holy Grail

Ha! So you like my photoshoppin? That's what haze'll do for you. Bot some new software- Corel's paintshop pro, the poor mans photoshop. Got it for $39 and before you know it, I'm using the clone tool and dropping a picture of some Holy Grail on the front of the DVD cover and adding text. It was fun as I was high on Holy Smoke. Mary (Cameron) was pretty cute before I erased her and put Holy Grail in her place lol. Anyhow, waiting around to take these down- pics of 4 plants, both #2's and #5's.

Holy Grail #2 & #5
hg a 8_29.jpg

hg c 8_29.jpg

hg d 8_29.jpg

hg e 8_29.jpg

hg f 8_29.jpg
Side branch buds

🤙Mu

I think it's the AC Male, which seems to like to produce rounded buds rather than pointy ones. I have yet to see a viney or fenotrigo bud structure from progeny of the AC male, while it was more common in the Haze C progeny.
The Haze A crosses i grew (G13/HzA and NL5/HzA) both had rounder, heavier buds than the G13/HzC or NL5/HzC. When they do foxtail it is short crowns. So i think this comes from the 37.5% HzA in AC. A is very dominant in crosses.

Aloha everyone!
So the growing from clones really works. These Holy Grail are coming in earlier than from seed. Four will be chopped tomorrow and the remaining #3's a day or two longer. In the meantime, I'm enjoying this underground video classic lol ;)!

View attachment 53481

🤙 Mu

I googled for some clips but didn't find it.. Then my reaction was: "Damn, I'm stoned!" lol

I think it's the AC Male, which seems to like to produce rounded buds rather than pointy ones. I have yet to see a viney or fenotrigo bud structure from progeny of the AC male, while it was more common in the Haze C progeny.
Well that’s why I mention it. The haze C male is supposed to be the sire in this cross. So I think it would look more like mu’s nev haze than his doors or holy smoke.

Back