C
cheesefucker
Guest
So Nev, about them sheep ...
Ever wake up next to one with a bottle of tequila ?
![]()
LOL His not welsh is he
So Nev, about them sheep ...
Ever wake up next to one with a bottle of tequila ?
![]()
Maybe His A New ZealanderLOL His not welsh is he![]()
Maybe His A New Zealander
I Only Fondle Sheep When I'm Out Of Lanolin
Wales Has Lots Of Sheep But Also Has Some Very Knowledgeable Shepherds
Since Howard Marks Descended From Good North Wales Stock, He's The Closest Example I Can Think Of
Were Led Zeppelin Sheep Shaggers When They Stayed In Wales' Former Capitol, Machynleth ?
Or Were They Busy Penning Away Their First Led Zeppelin Album In The Cottage Called bron Y Aur ( Valley Of Gold )?
Wales Is A Lovely Country Filled With Lovely People And Of Course With So Much Open Space For Sheep To Graze Before being Sold Over The Border And Beyond.http://www.penllyn.com
Wales Is Also Full Of Myth And Legend.
I've Never Heard Of Anyone Actually Caught In The Act Of Beastiality , But Have Read Of A Very Unfortuneate Donkey Up Blackpool Way Who Accomadated It's Owner
Just Because Wales Has The Most Sheep Per Capita Than Any Other Country In The World Does Not Make For A Sheepshagger .
Dear Me ; I Think I'll Have To Go Read Some Dylan Thomas To Rebalance My Equilibrium
Yes , Heres One Sage Shepherd I Had The Honour of Meeting And I Must Say His Accent Sounds Very North Wales For Someone Who Grew Up In The Anglisised South
Dear Me
JKP
didn't you get caught bollock deep in your kid?
naaa - you're all sheepshaggers, hehe
and we're all land stealing, house price rising, government oppressing, language denying sassinachs!
I think Wales is just stunning country. I'd move there if it wasn't so wet (or to it's far far balmier south coast if it wasn't so fucking expensive!!!)
Article quote-"However, having sex with animals is not against the law in Washington State. he Humane Society of the U.S. says it should be and talks about other cases."
Anyone in WashingtonState with a basement, need a roommate? Non-smoking animal lover looking for a place to grow and bang horses.
Gives new meaning to the expression different storkes for different folks._~