haze newby

maybe you should talk to someone that nows how they operate sometimes its all in the wording or how you ask, i think if it were me i would call them to submit a claim and see where it goes from there if its there responsibility to get that fixed it will be automatic, good luck pc!

im done! thanks for your trouble when they get this set up right ill try it!
Hello Stickman, glad you worked out the resizing issues I am about to start taking some photo's this year so your pain has been my gain. Peace bro and shout out to Island Grower for the helping hand. Beautiful plants mate. Bad luck with your No. 2. What hours where the lights running if you don't mind me asking? Sorry if I missed it in the thread I skipped a bit here and there.

Last edited:
thanks crazyhorse the #2 i ran at 10/14 but the clone im running at 11/13 because i have other plants that would be happier at that light schedule, the #2 clone so far isnt doing what the first one did so far its staying small im hoping it gets bigger time will tell. i also included a pic of an A5 i just put in the bloom tent hoping its a girl, this one is from tropical seeds its says it was developed by neville s and charles it was a joint effort. hope your all having a good day :) DSC_0015.JPGDSC_0010.JPGDSC_0024.JPG

Hey Stickman, an old acquaintance of mine once took me into his flowering room.
He had a vine-like Sativa growing in there with a few other plants
Your #2 reminds me a bit of that plant.
The most incredible smells and a wonderful high.
The branches were 2 metres long and supporting themselves horizontally.
Just a beast.
He wasn't the sharing kind so I never got a cut of it much to my disappointment.
But I know what to look for if it ever turns up in Shanti's gear.
Peace ✌

that sounds like beast ch sorry no cuts, the first time i grew this one originally from seed i had to prune it back because the branches were reaching out similar to what your talking about, it was in my 5x5 and i believe if would have let it go it would have easily filled that 5x5 but i had others in there so i had to break out the snips

helloi havent been around a lot lately been busy with harvest its happy time at my place, but thats not why im here i did a cross with a strawberry sco cone mother (sour d x strawberry cough) with a balochistan pakistan dad i popped a couple seeds one didnt do well and i have this one thats about 4 weeks in, it has a nice sweet fruity smell pretty strong for this early.
it has the structure of the paki mom but the frost of the dadDSC_0043.JPGDSC_0034.JPGDSC_0025.JPG

Back