haze newby

good morning and hello, its been a while since ive been on this thread, i have a knew grow going and part of it is some extreme haze and a nepalese, i soaked an entire pak of the nepalese and got this one at least its a girl, its in with the extremes running at 11/13, the two extremes in the back are females the one left front im pretty sure is a male, the small one is the nepalese, im excited to see what i get!DSC_0001.JPG

this is a nepalese i got from a pack of 10 seeds from rsc the only plant im glad its a female, i flipped it 11/13 3 weeks ago, it was 4 weeks old and 4 inches tall now its 14 in tall and climbing 2 in a day, the description says 16-20 weeks so i have no idea how far its going to go time will tell.View attachment 66378
you are lucky i try a lot of nepal from rsc (2X 5 seeds ) and always got males

thanks @quinxstar i do feel lucky there was 5 seeds that cracked open on the germ plate but this was the only one to come out of the ground, not good odds and now there out of stock. i would love one of those males about now:)

good morning :) i have two northern lights#5 haze going and there both females, i grew one of these last fall and i love it its great feel good weed, what i mean after toking some i just feel good and upbeat in a mellow way, im hoping fore fire. the plant in pic#2 came up all morphed and crinkled but it worked out of its funkDSC_0002 (2).JPGDSC_0004 (2).JPG

no these are from tropical i bought these seeds a couple years ago and grew one and really liked it so im trying some more but im interested in the mns bred by nevil and shanty, these i have are bred by neville and charles so theres bound to be some differences, thanks mu! just wondering do they look similar to the mns plants?

Back