• MrNice will have maintenance starting Tuesday, until Sunday. Update includes loading speed optimization, platform and plugins updates. Forum may be losed for few minutes intermittently.

H pictures

iceolator nl5afghan

full

I must admit, dry ice pellets and a bubble bag worked a treat!
Used a bunch of it in tincture, a bit was put in a rosin press and some for general purposes.
Next time I have go, I’ll whack it through a finer grade to make a lump or two.
This was from a mates grow leftovers.
As they say, “One man’s trash…(is another man’s hash)”
2E379431-6EBF-488D-9776-A2FBE30A2FB8.jpeg

😃👍

I must admit, dry ice pellets and a bubble bag worked a treat!
Used a bunch of it in tincture, a bit was put in a rosin press and some for general purposes.
Next time I have go, I’ll whack it through a finer grade to make a lump or two.
This was from a mates grow leftovers.
As they say, “One man’s trash…(is another man’s hash)”
View attachment 70421

😃👍

Beautiful! How much dry ice did you put in the bag? I've found a dry ice blasting company that's not too far away that will sell small boxes to the public - just need to save the next few lots of trim to gave a go.

Beautiful! How much dry ice did you put in the bag? I've found a dry ice blasting company that's not too far away that will sell small boxes to the public - just need to save the next few lots of trim to gave a go.
I buy 3x 2kg scoops. Pile everything into a big pot and stir the crap out of it, you can see the trichomes start to separate when it’s good to go.
Then scoop some out into the bag and shake like hell!

I buy 3x 2kg scoops. Pile everything into a big pot and stir the crap out of it, you can see the trichomes start to separate when it’s good to go.
Then scoop some out into the bag and shake like hell!

Thanks. Are you using fresh or dried? I've used a mix of fresh frozen and semi dry/dry trim and buds for ice hash in the past.

I'm wondering if the dry ice method would yield more from fresh than with water method?

Thanks. Are you using fresh or dried? I've used a mix of fresh frozen and semi dry/dry trim and buds for ice hash in the past.

I'm wondering if the dry ice method would yield more from fresh than with water method?
The batch in the image above was fresh, straight off of the plant. I was taken aback by the quantity, was amazed that we got so much kief from fresh material. We have refined the process a little since that lot. By using 20L paint buckets, we cut a hole in the top and grab hold of the bag through there and shake the bejesus out of it. The bucket catches the majority. My poor non smoking friend was so high by the end of the first session from being covered in airborne trichomes, he messaged me hours after saying “I’m still pulling chunks of hash from my nostrils and I reckon I can see through time “ 😂👌
Did a load of mixed (fresh and dry) the other day with a similar outcome.

a mix of a few different strains from the outdoor of 2021, bubble hash, i used the 90 and 73 bags, the 160 i use for butter. this weighed out to 3.2z.

Attachments

• outdoor hash 2023 3 (Copy).jpg
    outdoor hash 2023 3 (Copy).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 17
  • outdoor hash 2023 1 (Copy).jpg
    outdoor hash 2023 1 (Copy).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
  • outdoor hash 2023 2 (Copy).jpg
    outdoor hash 2023 2 (Copy).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
a mix of a few different strains from the outdoor of 2021, bubble hash, i used the 90 and 73 bags, the 160 i use for butter. this weighed out to 3.2z.
nice ball but not 85gr if i compare to the size of your hand your are around 30 gr one once not 3.2 oz

Back