germany legalized cannabis ?

We got IT Made, after more than 25 years fighting a dream came true. I dont have the words to describe this Feeling. Been reading here in this Forum for maybe 15 years and Hope to Show some Reports in the Future since its allowed now. 💚
it's honestly great, i always got depressed when looking at grow reports because i just couldn't risk it, it's finaly over \o/
maybe you can give me some tips in the future, i want to grow all of the hazes :p

1712148995570.png
:Dmy auction cart so far

Last edited:
The list is too Long, we are looking forward to eventually start a social Club in the Summer. @whtshdw thats a nice collection, masterkaze ist a easy to handle strain to start the Haze adventure, but there can be gold in each of those Packs you mentioned.

i planned on starting with the doors but then i couldn't pass up on early skunk haze and master kaze ...^^
only thing i know for sure is that the neville's haze is a project for `25 or `26 :D
i think i'm going to start with 2 ESH and 1 MK for comparison and then i will look where i go from there.

Glad to prove you wrong ;)

What a great day (y)
MB

Yeah. They finally did part of what was planned. Better than nothing!
Still its much misleading involved one has to be cautious. Some laws have gotten worse in the process.
Also everybody talks about decriminalisation aka Entkriminalisierung which it is not.
It is a light version of a legalisation.
A decriminalisation would not allow for any type of legal issues even beyond 3 plants and 50g. Also i cant grow that bad to not surpass 50g with 3 plants. Its just impossible. So my ass will stay on the dark side of the moon...but ill take 25g with me when i visit earth from time to time...

Back