Firts Time SSH Grow

Impression

My firts impression about this strain is, that it is a highly sensitive strain.

The soil where you grow it should be very balanced and dont use too much nutes in it.

I think to get fat buds instead of leafy ones you must first get to know this strain.

It will not be in your first time that you will harvest Big Fat Buds with this strain.But I will still get it. :D

I've started it again (now with original MR NICE SSH) and the hope is to get nice fatty buds this time.

I would like to know if you agree with me about the growing difficulty of SSH, and I also would like to know your advises about the pH and EC with this strain.

I have that same exact problem. My humidity is high and so is the heat. In the past the heat was close to 100f. I have since installed AC and am hopeful that things clear up. It has definitely slowed growth as well.
thanks for the post!
arpege

Hi All

Watching the grow but cannot help ask you whether this is MNS SSH or something else. The reason for asking is it seems from the pictures you began seed and it looks like you expected females? There are other things I notice that make me wonder....
Do not get me wrong I am here to help but the plants should be looking different to me at this stage. Maybe stop feeding and just ph water for a week as the leaf curl may be due to heat and ec combined....see how that helps.
Will be keeping an eye out for developments...all the best Sb

Way to know your product Shanti!

Starting again

Hello people.

Here I am again!! :) This is my second SSH Grow. And now with ORIGINAL SUPER SILVER HAZE!

Sent by our best breeder - Mr. Shantibaba. Thanks Shanti!!! :D

The problem I am having now, is that the plants did not form fat buds until now. I am already in the 7th week of flowering and I just have some pistils growing. Like pre-flowers

As nutrient i am using the BioCanna product line (biovega, bioflores, bioboost and was giving also Rhizotonic, foliar feed). Light I am using 2x 400 HPS. Pot are 7.5 liters. Grow medium used is soil, perlite, and vermiculite

The plants seems healthy, green and branchy. But the buds are still very tiny.The plant is about 1.60m now. It does not stop stretching. I am wondering if this is a strain for indoor growing. :confused:

My doubt is if I should bend them or prune the top.
8 week of flowering is normal that the plant look like this?

In this second grow I have just put 3 SSH and 18 WW.
The white widows are now fat and the SSH are still with pre flowers...

I have already another round (the 3rd) of 11 SSH rooted, but the way things go, I think it takes too much time for a crop. Don't really know what to do now....

Can anyone help me with infos about this strain??

hi man,nice bathroom by the way ,something ive always wanted to do,lol.

i grow in soil also and use canna bio line.By the looks of things youve been feeding too regular and too much man.rhizotonic is good for clones and young plants aiding there defence system and route uptake.I believe you foliar spraying them with it is pointless especially at week 7 of flower.The curled leaves do look like mild nute burn and overwatering.Can you take pics with light off?so we can see clearer the leaves.Also too many enzymes can spoil the taste of herb,it becomes a tad bland .

With soils ,especially bought canna specific soil,they are already full of food in media.I dont even use nutes in whole veg period ,except a tiny drop of the grow,when i notice leaves lightening a tiny amount.Its a visual thing man if that makes sense.If my plants are lush ,green and growing fast i tend not to feed them until i can sense they could do with replenishment.In flower all i use in bio flores and bio boost together in small doses until week 3 of flowering then i up the doses till near maturity then ease off again.Sometimes ive used pk13-14 but i find with the correct balance of npk and micros in nutes,correc t media ph and not over doing the nutes ,then for me personally pk13 14, its not needed at all.Its more tailoured for hydro i find.In hydro i always use pk13 14 and canna boost accelerator ,but at moment i grow for me alone,so its coco and soil and pure organic,so i cant use pk13 14.

Its all about the taste and quality of the smoke for me,a plant pumped with concoctions verging on nuclear and foliar spraying with rizhatonic wont do its natural aromas taste justice.Yeah youll have larger buds pumping them but not as good a finished product,smoke wise.

So basically LESS IS MORE!!keep em green and you wont go wrong bro.

peace

i forgot to add,,,,

whats the point spending extra money on 100% organic feeds,then using salt based feeds.canna a and b is about half the price and youll get better growth also ajoined with other hydro nutes youve already got.You want big buds go fully hydro nutes and spend shitloads on nutes each time.you want taste and clear high stick to bio range,which only conists of 3 bottles as all the food is there waiting for roots to suck and mycorizal to chelate it ,makeing all elements available.Wipe out soil microbes youll struggle,unless in soiless then u dont need them as they get fed direct with hydro nutes.

peace

Back