Early Skunk Haze 12/12 from Seed

dwc225

hey man theyre looking great... am really lookin forward to giving these a run.
so are u harvesting at 60 days? or? i know u said on the second page u had one go at 70 days... which is really not bad for a haze at all.
id be very interested to know about the smoke... in relation to how it holds up with the of MNS hazes like mango and ssh and nevilles... i know its probably killer stuff since its from shanti i just want to know if this haze is really different from the ssh and sis-mango... any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
happy growing and have a good one. till next time.
overgro_

raydiator

Early Skunk Haze 66 days from seed....66 days 12/12

Thanks DWC...i have only harvested 2 girls @ day 60...i was thinking they would be done @ day 70

raydiator

Early Skunk Haze 76 days from seed....76 days 12/12

Early Skunk Haze 76 days from seed...76 days 12/12

raydiator

Early Skunk Haze 76 days from seed...76 days 12/12

raydiator

Thanx for stopping by ZigZag...Today i am @ day 76 and i have 3 that should be ready this week...and 4 that need least 2-3 weeks...

raydiator

Early Nug of Early Skunk Haze

I had 2 girls that where ready @ day 60...these pics are after 7 days hanging and 7 days in the jar.....My early sense of my phenos are......This is some Great Smoke....Perfect balance of Head...and Body...The smell is very complex but not in anyway overpowering....just a hint of citrus with most of the flavor being hard to discribe. As penis envy said in a diff. thread i get a sence of leather, and musty basement...I'ts very stealth...you can smoke the AAA buds and not turn heads...

Last edited:

raydiator

thanx for stopping in plus 1

That plant def. could have gone 2-3 more weeks...I still have four more planta 2 harvest as of today think I'm @ 75 days from seed...more focused on my clones now....

J

JessE

Hi all :)
You've got some really nice pictures raydiator, some of them have a very classic feel to them. Ive found that even haze hybrids harvested early are quite good smoke, you should always strive to harvest the plants on time however a number of scenarios and factors play into the decision process. Looking forward to updates in the future, keep 'em coming my friend.

raydiator

thanx guys

Thanx Jesse, plus1 ...on day 85...stoned in other thread wrong #...lol..
Jesse you are truley the pied pieper...your post have led me here...NAMASTE

Last edited:

amathystbuddah

Hi Raydiator great journal, just come in to see as just ordered some Early Pearl Skunk Haze. Hope there plumping up nicely, Keepem coming as Jesse E said Peace:)

raydiator

all done 4 now

thanx for stopping in amathystbuddah....all done 4 now took my last 4 @ day 86....working on dialing in my clones and putting a few EH outside...