Early Queen x Afghan Haze testers

Hi fellow growers 😊

Thank you all so much for your kind words and congratulations—I really appreciate it. Everything is going great, and everyone is safe at home 🍀💚

Day 42, 12/12

It’s still a furnace in the tent. Temperatures range from 28–33°C with the lights on.🔥

I water every other day or every third day, alternating between water with fertilizer and water with additives (silica, Calmag).

You can tell that some are suffering more, but overall I think they’re handling it well.

Starting tomorrow, the weather should be milder again.

The scents I’m picking up from the individual plants are: sweaty armpits, oregano, and then various subtle notes of sweet fruit and rubber.

The sweaty armpits scent is exactly how I remember Kali Mist smelling; the other scents are new to me in the context of cannabis 👍😊

Have a nice Sunday ✌️
IMG_4501.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4504.jpeg
    IMG_4504.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4503.jpeg
    IMG_4503.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4502.jpeg
    IMG_4502.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4492.jpeg
    IMG_4492.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4500.jpeg
    IMG_4500.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4496.jpeg
    IMG_4496.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4499.jpeg
    IMG_4499.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Day 49, 12/12

The seemingly endless hell in the tent has finally come to an end; the outdoor temperatures have moderated, and so have my conditions in the tent.🍀

To be honest, since the third week of the flowering phase, I haven’t been able to keep them green; many of the lower leaves have gradually faded and fallen off. I partly attribute this to the extreme conditions in the tent and the plants’ inability to properly absorb nutrients. Of course, growing these varieties is also different for me compared to commercial hybrids.

That’s also why I think I chose the wrong ratio of fertilizer components at the wrong time and inhibited nitrogen uptake.

I’m already working on fixing it—we’ll see in a week 😊

These are great new experiences with growing Haze that will undoubtedly come in handy; I’m trying to make the most of them.

The girls still have plenty of time, and despite the struggles they’re going through in my care, they’re producing beautiful, exotic-looking flowers. I believe I’ll manage to keep them happy until the end 😍

Have a great week ✌️
IMG_4551.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4550.jpeg
    IMG_4550.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4549.jpeg
    IMG_4549.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4548.jpeg
    IMG_4548.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4547.jpeg
    IMG_4547.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4546.jpeg
    IMG_4546.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Day 57, 12/12

Everything’s fine—the rescue plan worked. I finally managed to stop the leaves from turning yellow, and flower formation has started. Oh my God, guys, check out these photos 🤤
The sight of a flowering sativa is truly the most beautiful thing—I’m really excited. 🤩

Another sign of success is that I had to install a support net after a few days—the flowers have really gotten heavy. 💪

One phenotype is slowly finishing up; all the stigmas have turned brown, and foxtails have started shooting out from the tips, which looks incredibly sexy 😍

It’s covered in sticky resin that still has that pungent, sweaty armpit smell.
I need to check the cloudiness of the trichomes.

Another phenotype looks like it’ll be ready a week later, and as for the remaining three, I’d guess at least 3 weeks—but probably longer—which I’m honestly thrilled about.

In the top right, you can see my queen 👑

She’s the one with double serrations on her leaves; she’s the tallest and overall the most expansive. I can’t describe her scent as anything other than sharp/pungent (no ammonia or cat piss).

The flowers look like they’d cause a rash if you touched them—that’s how dangerous they seem to me 😳😅💚

I’ll say it again, and I don’t mind: thank you to the entire MNS team for the opportunity to participate in this testing.

Have a great week, brothers! ✌️
IMG_4606.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4605.jpeg
    IMG_4605.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4604.jpeg
    IMG_4604.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4603.jpeg
    IMG_4603.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4602.jpeg
    IMG_4602.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4601.jpeg
    IMG_4601.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
Back
Top