Early Queen x Afghan Haze testers

If you want, look for Mini light Meter ... UT383
It measures in Lux , so you have to convert the units, but it measures fine for our purpose, atleast for uniformity it is better then cellphone.
Yet cellphone apps arent that bad either :)
Thanks, buddy. It looks affordable. Have you tried to verify how accurate the measurements actually are? What's the device's margin of error?
 
Thanks, buddy. It looks affordable. Have you tried to verify how accurate the measurements actually are? What's the device's margin of error?
Well it just measures light in Lux.. So you have error accumulation when converting for LEDs (natural white)...
But it is usable, I have compared the results with light specification and it wasnt off either :)
 
Day 9 on the 12/12 cycle

The tent is starting to get pretty full 😅
So far, I’ve managed without a support net by gently bending the stems, but I don’t think I’ll be able to get by without one this cycle.

I’ve cut back on fertilizing to 3/5 of a half dose, and I think I’ve found a ratio that works for them. Honestly, I’m amazed at how few nutrients these Early Haze plants need to thrive.
We’ll see how I handle the fertilizing once they’re in full bloom 😊

Have a great week, brothers! ✌️💚
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4306.jpeg
    IMG_4306.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
Hey guys. I'll try and get some pics up asap. Will try a different browser as still unable to upload right now.

The three plants I started in the greenhouse are going really well. We're having an exceptional summer, so they've been outdoors for the past month. Standing around 3.5ft tall, hoping to see some preflower soon. 16l pots with homebrew compost, worm bin castings & only given water.
 
Day 12, 12/12
IMG_4313.jpeg
Today I turned on the supplemental QB for the flowering stage, raised the light 50 cm above the plant tops, and adjusted the intensity so that the plant tops would receive a maximum of 600 PPFD (using the Photone app).

Given the genetics, this is the first time I’ve waited this long to turn on the QB.

I feel like I’ve mitigated the excessive initial stretching, though I don’t have anything to compare it to—but the internodal distance doesn’t seem particularly large to me.
IMG_4314.jpeg
IMG_4315.jpeg
I’m really excited about this grow cycle—the plants are thriving, they’re a beautiful green, and overall, I really like how they’re growing.
IMG_4316.jpeg
Once again, I have to thank you for the opportunity to participate in this test 🙏🤩
 
3 pics

I've figured the only way to upload is via attachment. Here's the three EQ xAH. Organic homebrew soil & compost with perlite to lighten the mix. Only adding water as needed. Gorgeous easy growing plants with a great shape. Started in greenhouse, but have been outdoors in this exceptionally warm & dry summer @ 54n. Good pest & mould resistance - we had a few blight warnings earlier in the month, but no harm done. Will put back in greenhouse if rain comes. Hoping to see preflower within next fortnight.

Hoping to finish in greenhouse, but may need to put under lights in tent... Time will tell
 

Attachments

  • 20260716_215444.jpg
    20260716_215444.jpg
    735.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20260716_215611.jpg
    20260716_215611.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20260716_215649.jpg
    20260716_215649.jpg
    868.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Day 17, 12/12

I’ve defoliated the lower tiers of all the plants, and I’ve also switched to a light dose of flower-cycle fertilizer; I’m also adding Calmag and silicon.

The plants are now in their final positions; the center is lower and the side branches have stretched out nicely. I’m very happy with how Early Haze is responding to training 😊👌

I really love what I see in the tent—those budding flowers are sexy 🤩. The scents in the tent are, I’d say, “exotic” 😍

Maybe they could slow down a bit on the stretching now 😅🙏

Have a nice evening / day ✌️
IMG_4355.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4354.jpeg
    IMG_4354.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4351.jpeg
    IMG_4351.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4352.jpeg
    IMG_4352.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4353.jpeg
    IMG_4353.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4349.jpeg
    IMG_4349.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
Day 17, 12/12

I’ve defoliated the lower tiers of all the plants, and I’ve also switched to a light dose of flower-cycle fertilizer; I’m also adding Calmag and silicon.

The plants are now in their final positions; the center is lower and the side branches have stretched out nicely. I’m very happy with how Early Haze is responding to training 😊👌

I really love what I see in the tent—those budding flowers are sexy 🤩. The scents in the tent are, I’d say, “exotic” 😍

Maybe they could slow down a bit on the stretching now 😅🙏

Have a nice evening / day ✌️
View attachment 114543

Looking great! Will be interesting to see how the buds fill out. Best of luck with the stretch!
 
Day 17, 12/12

I’ve defoliated the lower tiers of all the plants, and I’ve also switched to a light dose of flower-cycle fertilizer; I’m also adding Calmag and silicon.

The plants are now in their final positions; the center is lower and the side branches have stretched out nicely. I’m very happy with how Early Haze is responding to training 😊👌

I really love what I see in the tent—those budding flowers are sexy 🤩. The scents in the tent are, I’d say, “exotic” 😍

Maybe they could slow down a bit on the stretching now 😅🙏

Have a nice evening / day ✌️
View attachment 114543
Very nice Lu-Khan!😊
Fingers crossed they stop stretching.🤞
Seeing how the buds are set I would not expect much stretch from now on but I've been wrong before.:ROFLMAO:
 
@Diesel840 Dude, this is really interesting—every plant smells a little different, with various subtle notes of freshness and pungency that I can’t quite describe, but when I walk into the room, I smell like new plastic or rubber. I’ve never really smelled this with cannabis before, but it’s like when you unwrap a new inflatable lounge chair that was previously in a scorching hot car 😅

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of support—I really appreciate it, brothers! 🍀

Day 23 of 12/12

My prayers were answered, and the stretching is finally over. The plants’ communication is amazing—as soon as the stretching stopped, they showed signs of PK deficiency. I’ve been more careful since burning them with nitrogen, but all I have to do is watch the plants 😊

It’s a bit warmer at times, but with the help of a humidifier, I’m managing to keep the VPD within reasonable limits, and the mild outdoor weather is helping too.

Over the next few weeks, I expect things to be calm in the tent as these amazing, fragrant Hazy flowers grow—I can’t wait 🤩

I tried to take a photo of one branch from each plant to give a better idea of the phenotypic variability 😊✌️
IMG_4377.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4382.jpeg
    IMG_4382.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4381.jpeg
    IMG_4381.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4379.jpeg
    IMG_4379.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Day 32, 12/12

The weather outside has changed significantly, and it’s been hell in the tent for the last 5 days 🔥

Daytime temperatures as high as 32°C, relative humidity 65–70%.
They’re handling it pretty well.

I’m adding silicon more often.

The LED panel is running at 60% airflow; due to the temperature, it’s at 100% most of the time.

Sorry for the brevity, but I just had a baby, so I have less time now 😁🥰😎

Have a great week, brothers! ✌️
IMG_4433.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4430.jpeg
    IMG_4430.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4429.jpeg
    IMG_4429.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4428.jpeg
    IMG_4428.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4427.jpeg
    IMG_4427.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4426.jpeg
    IMG_4426.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top