Early Haze Outdoors

I just got the word that my seeds have arrived. I just talked to my girl who is at home and she said I got a strange package in the mail that looks like it has a CD in it. I just smiled real big, because I know exactly what that is.

I feel some karmic forces at work here. I just lost all but two plants, and the day after I get a pack in the mail.

Talked my friend into letting me start all the beans at the same time. Going to setup my 400 Watt HPS that has a 'blue' bulb in it at his place when I get home. That should give these plants a much better chance of surviving their youth.

See you all around

Not really an update, just put 12 seeds that had already cracked in soil and under the light this morning.

My heat mat broke, something electrical blew inside of it and it started smoking when I plugged it in. So I improvised and turned on my old desktop computer, pushed the back against the wall (where the exhaust fans exit), and put the seeds in a wet paper towel on a plate, inside a plastic bag that was hanging off the back of the computer and catching all the hot air that was coming out the back and up. Works great, and kept everything nice and toasty.

Last edited:
Woh, man. Thats one of those stories you cant really respond to properly, because it just blows. I can see something like that happening to me at some point...and its a scary thought.

One thing though. Have you thought about trying to do cerno (sp?)? its a gelatin based product, near jell-o in the grocery store. drink it, it coats your stomach and w/in 30 mintues youre pissing straight water for a few hours. or, whatever is in your stomach.

so, if you drink water + dr. pepper after you drink the gelatin, youll be pissin water and dr pepper re-mixed, but no real influx from the kidneys. i know many people who have done this in a pinch with success.

you should have just given them the piss, i know alot of guys that either pass or they look for harder drugs than pot, and theyll let it slide ,if its just pot your worried about?i would have insisted a hot little tart watch ,and i would have shown her the goods for sure lmao good luck to ya ciao

Yo, that sucks to hear, Bdigi. It wasn't meant to be. One way or another, there is something better for you. You can detox, and blaze on the weekends, and still de-tox in 2-3 days if ya have to (unless you are a fatass, lol). Just can't be crackin dutches all day long ;)

You will find something better. Go hard outside, and start your own biz, or buy in somewhere after the fall. Fuckem ;)

bobby

those damn deer that really sucks is it huntin season lol just kiddin im not in too huntin unless its a bad bitch cannabis/domincan

2 in 15 atleast u got survivors well wit that new pk gett too cloning

yea this cold sucks i thought i might hav som problems as the stress from cold had slowed down growth n caz the first true leaves to curl/die

but leaves r formin from the nodes n stems r gettin thicker ive also got som purp in the leaves amazin that my most sat dom of the group seem most vigorous my paki/affie dont look as happy as my sk/hz

i wonder if this stress from cold will affect the end product

if one way doesnt work make another way ,do wat you gotta do brotha

best of luck

1luvbigherb

dont let em win bro,there will be other jobs and now u learnt a valuable lesson,always keep a spare.

cannabis didnt cost u your job,their outdated attitudes did ;)

onwards and upwards bro

Thanks for everyone's responses, they definitely made me feel better. I really appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

hello BobbyD,

fair dues sir! YOU WILL see things through.:)

It took strength to post that info, I hope you and your familly have a great season.:cool:

#

You're Not Alone BD ( I Did Pemberton House, Victoria , And The Comox Valley Recovery Centre When I " Became Aquainted " With The Same Vietnamese Gangs That Are Now Operating In The U.K )
Personally I Find Kicking Cannabis ( To Lower Tolerance ) Takes Three Weeks , After Which Point I Can Either Take It Or Leave It.
Drugs I Used To Take For Kicks In The Past Now Disgust Me , So I Never Have Cravings For , Say , The Devils Dandruff , Thank God
Also ; It Takes My Body AT LEAST A Month , Or Two To Test Negative For THC ( Probably Because Of My Excess Fat , In Which It Is Stored )
I Found Out Not Long Ago That Pemberton House , Which Took Urine Samples From Thousands Of People Over The Years , Was NEVER Tested .
The Counsellors Were Only Looking For Reactions
Have A Good Day
Joe:)

100% germination rate, all had popped within 36 hours.

24 have come out of the soil they were transferred to, only one didn't come up, and I found the seed, it's innards had become liquified. 3 are the last seeds of Early Pearl Skunk x Haze, 21 of them are the test beans.

Won't have much to update for a while, see you all around. Thanks again for the posts.

Well Done

Well Done BD :)
It Seems These Seeds Can Speak For Themselves ( They Are So Viable And Full Of Oomph );)
Thanks For The P.M ( Just Want You To Know I Got It )
I Think I Also Won't Have A Update For Awhile Now
Joe :)

Alright, time for an update.

I put 12 plants outside two days ago. I had given them their first feeding the day before; a tea made of blood meal, bone meal, compost, and some tuna juice, then diluted (*edit* the tuna juice was a bad idea, and only the plants that it was given to were uprooted by animals within two weeks). They have taken it well. I also mixed the blood meal, bone meal, and compost into the soil outside before I planted them.

I am about to take 7 more outside when I'm done writing this, which will leave me with 4 inside, which is just a misdemeanor around here. I plan on increasing the light cycle to 20/4, and putting the 4 plants I still have indoors outside on June 21st. I'd like to see if they start to flower earlier than the rest. (*edit* I never did actually get a chance to test this, because I only ran them on this cycle for about 4 days. At the time, I just wanted all the plants out of my house more than I wanted to test this, and looking back, I really wish I would have done it)

I lost one plant by accidentally breaking its extremely fragile stem when it was still very small, and I thought I lost another to damping off, but surprisingly, after laying on it's side for a week wilting, it has decided to try and make a comeback.

Will put up some pics when I get back. See you all around.

Last edited:
Ok, glad that is mostly done with.

Attached should be a few pics. There's a pic of both plots (not much to see now, but will be by October =D), a deer I found when walking through the woods to them (the enemy!), a pic of the twelve right before I took them outside (the bag is full of blood/bone/compost), a pic of the four that are left (the one that is making a comeback, and the three biggest, because I can guarantee by the time I put them outside, the one's outdoors will be much bigger than these indoors), and a pic of one of the EPSKxHaze that is doing well outside (right before I removed all lower branches at the stem, which I do to focus growth on the top and because at the end of flowering these very first few lower branches don't get much sun and don't yield well at all, and by burying it a little deep in the whole, and filling in up to where the branches were removed, roots will grow out of of the stretchy part of the stem).

This is a pic of them on 5/30/09, the day before I started moving them all out. You can see the one that damped off on the right, but she's a fighter, and is recovering now.

IMGP1122smaller.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP1148.jpg
    IMGP1148.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMGP1142.jpg
    IMGP1142.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMGP1063.jpg
    IMGP1063.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMGP1139.jpg
    IMGP1139.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMGP1146.jpg
    IMGP1146.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 355
  • IMGP1145.jpg
    IMGP1145.jpg
    675.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Looking Great

What A Difference Starting Them Off Under Artificial Light Makes !
Your Plants Must be Four Times Bigger Than Mine :eek:
Nice !!
JKP:)

hello BobbyD and folks,

would say my 4 are the same size includeing the runt lol;)

look'n sweet.

#

Hi JKP and poundsign,

I decided to take the last three plants outside this morning, I don't think the runt is going to pull through, but she is sitting in my window and I won't give up on her. So I turned off my light, and don't have to worry about cops busting my balls. Now I just have to wait, all the work is basically done, except for male culling and harvest, both of which I enjoy so I don't really consider it work =D (*edit* harvest ended up being pretty rough, a good challenge I guess, about 150 man hours)

Attached should be a pic of them getting ready to leave, and a shot of one of their root systems when I got it out to plant, which had been rootbound for a few days at least it seems. Now they have all the space in the world to grow deep and wide, haha.

I had trouble uploading pics, too, pounder, and it wasn't the size because I made sure they were the right resolution. Haven't been able to upload to my gallery for a few days now. I am having no trouble just adding the pictures as attachments to posts, though, so that might work for you, too.

Probably won't go to check on them again for about 2 weeks, will post pics when I do. They'll get about 2 months and a week to veg, and about 2 and a half months to flower. Should be a good size by then, haha.

See you all around, and thanks for stopping by.

Attachments

• IMGP1152.jpg
    IMGP1152.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP1153.jpg
    IMGP1153.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Looks good man, mine that are in soil look to be just a day or two behind yours, the ones in coco are a bit behind..I'll be posting pictures and some notes tomorrow.. I'm going to have to repot soon because my cups are drying out every 24 hours or so.. I'll try and get a root shot as well.. Be safe getting those outside!

1: A baby doe I came across, this deer family lives on the hill where my plots are at.
2: A plant that was very healthy a week ago, some kind of root fungus has infected it.
3: About the size most of the test beans are at.

I count 18 plants that are alive and well. Two of those are Early Pearl Skunk x Haze, not the test beans, and they are about a month ahead of the others. 16 of them went out about the same time, and of those two are Early Peal Skunk x Haze, and that leaves 14 test plants.

Next update will be in about a month.

Attachments

• IMGP1175.jpg
    IMGP1175.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP1180.jpg
    IMGP1180.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 24
  • IMGP1182.jpg
    IMGP1182.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 29
wow some of the locations you fellas are at are just perfect,must be a great to be able to garden like that[the way its meant to be lol]
That pic of the clones in a box brought back some fond memories of me carting about 20 clones at a time down to the local woods,trying not to get spotted,or drop the bloody things,and of clourse having previously made the trip to drop off your tools n nutes etc it becomes quite a challenge in less remote areas.
"oh there goes that guy takin his box for a walk again dear" "well yes love it s nice day for it" or similar convo's lol
Very wise move startin em off first though BD,even in more forgiving places they always seem to do better with a few weeks under a floro,they tend to hit the ground run ning so to speak.
good luck with the rest of em,and make sure ya piss all over the god damn place so them deer dont get peckish with yer plants m8 :)

Dog Hair In Pantyhose Or Soap On A Rope

For Deer ; Dove Or Irish Spring Soap ( In Bar Form)
Drill Hole And Tie With Non Rottable String
Pierce Plastic Cup And Slide String Through Making A Rain Guard For The Bar Of Soap
Hang Next To Your Plants
Walk Away
Joe
P.S ; Exchange Cardboard Box For Picnic Basket ;)

Back